Finally Twin Screwed! HellCat...

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Damn those 11s look good. Love the HC's factory wheels too. Any more pics Booky?

8Ohc.jpg

9Ohc.jpg

Booky

Established Member
I was wondering how you make a white Hellcat Challenger ugly. Now I know....

This from the guy with the POS money pit 69 Mustang.

Like my high school auto body teacher told us, "You can't polish a turd".;)

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I can't really tell much difference between the Hellcat Charger and the regular Charger.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't really tell much difference between the Hellcat Charger and the regular Charger.

Thats like someome saying they cant tell the difference between a gt and a shelby or cant tell the difference between the SS and a ZL1.

Lol... come on man...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's his car. I don't like the louvers or the Daytona stripes personally but I'm not going to be an ass like you and insult the guy. You mad he can afford that $70k car and mod it like he sees fit? #yumadbro?
I know, right?!?
That was totally uncalled for.

Booky

Established Member
Oh man. You got me good!

At least I am not ****ing up a $70k car.

I am glad you enjoyed that.

Now if you done acting like a Dick why don't you go order some more wrong parts for your car.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol I'm not sayn there isn't a difference.....I 'm simply saying wen its rolling down the hi way I don't break my neck to see wat it is cause it looks like a regular Charger to me. of course once ur up close u can clearly see wat it is.

the Challenger is simply a far better lookn car to go Hellcat with imo. them Hellcat Chargers I bet tank in value over the next couple years just like the regular Charger do. The Challenger will hold its value better.

im not hatn I have an 09 Charger and lov it as my DD and drive a 13 Charger at work every day chasing stolen cars....:rolleyes:

Thats like someome saying they cant tell the difference between a gt and a shelby or cant tell the difference between the SS and a ZL1.

Lol... come on man...

GotGrunt

Established Member
lol I'm not sayn there isn't a difference.....I 'm simply saying wen its rolling down the hi way I don't break my neck to see wat it is cause it looks like a regular Charger to me. of course once ur up close u can clearly see wat it is.

the Challenger is simply a far better lookn car to go Hellcat with imo. them Hellcat Chargers I bet tank in value over the next couple years just like the regular Charger do. The Challenger will hold its value better.

im not hatn I have an 09 Charger and lov it as my DD and drive a 13 Charger at work every day chasing stolen cars....:rolleyes:

I actually think the opposite but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

RSbeast

Established Member
Didn't know you couldn't get a manual Hellcat Charger... There goes that pipe dream :/

Ackbar00

The Peoples Choice
Established Member
I am glad you enjoyed that.

Now if you done acting like a Dick why don't you go order some more wrong parts for your car.

OMG! Coming form YOU?! Hahahahahahahahahhah

But seriously bro, you car is looking dumb. Just remove, everything you have done to it, and it will look fine again.

Booky

Established Member
OMG! Coming form YOU?! Hahahahahahahahahhah

But seriously bro, you car is looking dumb. Just remove, everything you have done to it, and it will look fine again.

I am surprised a 40 yr. old man acts so childish.

If you do not have something constructive to add to this thread, GTFO.

RSbeast

Established Member
I'm sure the auto is fantastic and I have no doubt it's faster - but that doesn't make it more fun.

The art of driving is getting rapidly lost in the modern number chase.

GotGrunt

Established Member
I'm sure the auto is fantastic and I have no doubt it's faster - but that doesn't make it more fun.

The art of driving is getting rapidly lost in the modern number chase.

What's considered fun for one person may not be fun for the other. I used to buy manual cars because they were faster... now it's becoming the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I can drive with the best of them but you won't see me trading my 8-speed for a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread