fire sale

Slythrin

Fire sale

Do have a modular motor in your car??? Do you want to go fast ??? then look no further I have decided to make m7y car faster so I am up grading parts again. I have a super comp C-4 that was in my car for the last 3 years and only 7 passes since PA re did the trans. This is a complete unit, flywheel , Neal chance converter , bell housing , Hurst shifter, lo-car dip stick , and life time warranty super comp trans.

This is a reverse manual C-4 that also has a trans brake , hardened input shaft, vasco input shaft. Billet servo cover, ready to run . now I have listed this as a fire sale the only reason I am selling this is because I went turbo and need to up grade transmissions I have a guy that is building me a Glide so this has to go now!!!! 2750.00 shipped!!!! No low ball offers. No bull shiet! I have all of the warranty in my name for PA if you would like for it to be freshened up then you pay the shipping on it to and from them and it will be fresh. Feel free to call me 602 269 8955 I want this gone today!!! I don’t have time to fool around with offers and keep explaining my self and why I am getting rid of it. So make sure you read all info that I have posted on this. If you need more info on the trans please look up performance automatics web site thank you for looking

Users who are viewing this thread