Followed by biker today!

95PGTTech

Established Member
Skeerd... no. I was concerned a bit by this guy's persistents.

And no there is not more to this story I'm not telling. I admit i should not have egged him on like i did, but still. I don't even know how i popped up on his radar to begin with.

The point of me posting was to find out if he can come up with a name, address, or something else. Just by pluggn my Lic # into the internet?

I'm concerned about your spelling, especially considering this forum has a built-in spell check.

You should stop being a dick on the road. You've fed into him now, twice. I hope he does show up and tests whether or not you are the bad ass you think you are behind the wheel.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Well since he pointed to his crotch and you opened your mouth wide telling him your a *** he wants you. The most he could do is call and say he hit your car and the tag number is such an such. Or if he has a buddy run it for him. If he does find your address get prepared for some male loving

b_dike

Established Member
I'm concerned about your spelling, especially considering this forum has a built-in spell check.

You should stop being a dick on the road. You've fed into him now, twice. I hope he does show up and tests whether or not you are the bad ass you think you are behind the wheel.

Man I'm really sorry for pissing in your cherios dude, but i don't see any thing wrong with my spelling. :shrug:

Btw you should stop being a dick on this forum.

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
Wierd, I have seen some crazies on the road, just never had been threatened like that. I would have probably tried to get evidence more then a plate, camera phone video? and Just have it on hand if things progress. No guns here up north, unless you are a gaaaangsta.

JOKE TIME! :D... so if I were rolling in the nice car, brake check? Screw that! Maybe in the winter beater, heck I would have have even given him a quick side swipe once I got the throat slit gesture haha

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Rear ending a vehicle means you're following to close end of story
OP will NOT get in any trouble.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Rear ending a vehicle means you're following to close end of story
OP will NOT get in any trouble.
not even close dude. every post I have ever seen you make in DS has been worthless and mostly advising illegal shit. just like this one.

first - it depends on the state. and even in states where "if you rear end someone it is your fault" there are exceptions. rear ending someone that brake checks you is likely to be one of them.

tell you what you do, next time you think someone is tailgating you, brake check them and let them hit you. when you go to court be honest (something you apparently have a hard time doing) and tell him you brake checked the dude and see what happens.

in the hopes of educating you before you do something stupid here are a couple of posts from a Cop Forum:

"I worked one of those accidents recently. Both of the knuckleheads were road raging. So the guy in front got a ticket for Improper Stopping and the punks behind him got Following Too Closely. The looks on their faces was priceless and I still can't believe I get paid to do this job."

And the second one:

jarobins will love this one. We had a complaint of this very act and I was the deputy assigned the call. After locating the driver at his home I proceeded to explain to him his liability and well as his possible prosecution.

**Let me add that the two people who complained did not wish to obtain traffic warrants.

Anyway, I threw the whole situation at him of what could happen and he said he would cease. Two days later, my good friend a VSP Trooper (retired, now a deputy with our agency) got behind this man in an unmarked VSP crown victoria. Do I need to say more? He hit the brakes on the Trooper twice before my friend pulled him over and cited him for reckless driving.

$750 plus court costs later he pulls this very same stunt on one of our shift commanders. $1,000 plus court costs and five days suspended jail time the man finally got the message. This story should be in the dumb criminals section.

The man moved from the area a few months later. :D

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
not even close dude. every post I have ever seen you make in DS has been worthless and mostly advising illegal shit. just like this one.

first - it depends on the state. and even in states where "if you rear end someone it is your fault" there are exceptions. rear ending someone that brake checks you is likely to be one of them.

tell you what you do, next time you think someone is tailgating you, brake check them and let them hit you. when you go to court be honest (something you apparently have a hard time doing) and tell him you brake checked the dude and see what happens.

If he is in fear of his life like he has told us, he has every right.

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
Random guy on a Harley in "bad ass mode" or was he wearing colors? I too think there is something more to this; you've ran into him more than once with him messing with you, in the rather large KC area?

Also, what kinda biker isn't at the Sturgis Rally right now, lol.

Machdup1

Established Member
If he is in fear of his life like he has told us, he has every right.

Are you suggesting that he has no other way of handling the situation except to try injure or kill someone who does not have a deadly weapon?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
He could have a gun?
once again .. "could have a gun" and "has a gun pointed at you" are two very different scenarios one you are in the clear and the other one you are in hot water. can you draw the lines correctly between the two?

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Do you think it's possible you may have accidentally cut him off or had a near miss on the roadway "3-4 weeks" ago that caused the motorcyclist to take an evasive manuever?

Wouldn't surprise me if the two of you had an incident (unintentional) on the roadway (one of you cut the other off or the bike was hard to see during a lane change, etc) and the biker is holding a grudge...

Many times a person in a car/truck will claim they didn't "see" the biker (for a variety of reasons) during the aftermath of a car/truck Vs motorcycle crash. Brake checking is not a good solution either, especially if he has a video camera (such as a Contour/GoPro/etc) mounted.

Just continue to mind your business on the road, watch out for other motorcyclists and don't engage in that "back and forth" childish banter if the two of you happen to be traveling in the same direction again. Ignore him and take the high road.

However, if the biker wants to continue to engage, contact your nearest police department/drive to their parking lot if the motorcyclist won't stop following you. Would be interesting to hear the biker's side of this story...

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Skeerd... no. I was concerned a bit by this guy's persistents.

And no there is not more to this story I'm not telling. I admit i should not have egged him on like i did, but still. I don't even know how i popped up on his radar to begin with.

The point of me posting was to find out if he can come up with a name, address, or something else. Just by pluggn my Lic # into the internet?

If he's willing to spend a couple of bucks, he can get all kinds of information.

Why don't you ask him next tonight when he's peeking in your windows.:lol1:

95PGTTech

Established Member
Man I'm really sorry for pissing in your cherios dude, but i don't see any thing wrong with my spelling. :shrug:

Btw you should stop being a dick on this forum.

At first you fail by spelling it wrong.
Then you epic fail by missing it after it being pointed out. WOW! Public schooling failsaurus.

BTW I enjoy being a dick on this forum.

b_dike

Established Member
Do you think it's possible you may have accidentally cut him off or had a near miss on the roadway "3-4 weeks" ago that caused the motorcyclist to take an evasive manuever?

Wouldn't surprise me if the two of you had an incident (unintentional) on the roadway (one of you cut the other off or the bike was hard to see during a lane change, etc) and the biker is holding a grudge...

This is what I'm thinking too... I don't know this for sure, but I can't think of any reason to single me out. I don't drive/ act like a dick on the road. Until I get pissed off. lol

For the record I didn't engage him in any way until after he blocked me in twice.

Same for the first meeting. Never even really saw his face or knew there was any bad blood. Until he turned and spat. :shrug:

btw I wasn't in my cobra... my dd is a very very slow 4cyl 5spd ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread