For all you CCW holders out there

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
It's probably karma for some dick move he pulled in the past.

His old lady probably did it for cheating, then she tells him he's never gonna get another girl half cocked :)poke:), so he better not tell. He makes up this story to keep her at the very least.

Satyr

Established Member
And he still may face charges? Man, that sucks.
Good advice, though...to treat every firearm as if it is loaded. Always a good idea.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

txyaloo

Established Member
:lol: It was probably an ATF agent. They love accidentally shooting themselves.

Satyr

Established Member
:lol: It was probably an ATF agent. They love accidentally shooting themselves.

Wasn't that black guy that was in a school doing a demonstration and shot himself in the foot an ATF agent? Is that what you're talking about? That shit was hilarious lol.

cobra_mer

Established Member
Wasn't that black guy that was in a school doing a demonstration and shot himself in the foot an ATF agent? Is that what you're talking about? That shit was hilarious lol.

I remember that video that shit was classic! I want gun safety instructions from that guy :nonono:

M3xpress

Established Member

I remember that video. To shoot yourself is bad enought, but to do in front of a bunch of people, damn.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
dont shoot off my johnson, check.

i don't know if the term is considered racist, so please forgive me if it is, but shit like this is the reason "mexican carry" is so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread