For the hungry birds...mooch pics of Cars and Copters!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Sigma? How do you like it, Mike? I was thinking about getting either the Sigma 10-20 or a used Canon 10-22 for my XSi. I used one in school for a few photo classes and fell in love with it!

Yea it's a Sigma. It's actually not mine, it's Travis'. I think I've used it more than him :lol:

I'm still new to photography but I love using the lens at the car show. Haven't had a chance really to shoot anything else yet but I hope I can before I give it back :D

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Yea it's a Sigma. It's actually not mine, it's Travis'. I think I've used it more than him :lol:

I'm still new to photography but I love using the lens at the car show. Haven't had a chance really to shoot anything else yet but I hope I can before I give it back :D

Yea definitely. They are sick for automotive photography. It makes rolling shots so much easier and makes shooting cars at shows easier because you only have to stand like foot away hahahaha!

How you liking Lightroom?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yea definitely. They are sick for automotive photography. It makes rolling shots so much easier and makes shooting cars at shows easier because you only have to stand like foot away hahahaha!

How you liking Lightroom?
Wait til you see the rolling shots I'm gonna post of Justin's car soon. Lightroom is awesome! I love the feature of being able to open the picture in photoshop directly from Lightroom. I'm still getting used to it, but its def an awesome program.

Thanks again for that one :beer:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Wait til you see the rolling shots I'm gonna post of Justin's car soon. Lightroom is awesome! I love the feature of being able to open the picture in photoshop directly from Lightroom. I'm still getting used to it, but its def an awesome program.

Thanks again for that one :beer:

I think I saw them on your Facebook. If its the ones I'm thinking of, they look INSANE! Nice work man, glad you're enjoying it :beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I think I saw them on your Facebook. If its the ones I'm thinking of, they look INSANE! Nice work man, glad you're enjoying it :beer:

That'd be the one :rockon: very happy with the way those 2 came out. I should have a few more tonight. I'll post on here as well.

BrianP

Established Member
Cars and copters was awesome this year!

till i got pulled over and a ticket on my way out -_-

BTW, Awesome pics breh!

Users who are viewing this thread