For you Anti-Dealth Penalty Losers

tvguy

Not much needs to be said about this story. 11 Dead so far. Here's the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6870372/

This guy wanted to kill himself but pussied out at the last minute. I would have no problem putting a bullet in his head tonight and then going to sleep. And believe me I would sleep just fine. He has no place on this planet. I was going to make a poll, but decided against it. My question is, how soon should he die. Tomorrow, the next day? The sooner the better. Who on planet earth would say he should spend the rest of his days in jail? He needs to die now. Unfortunately in California he won't be put to death in the literal sense. Gosh, I like China's death penalty stance sometimes. Saudi Arabia too.
pacotaco

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Before his rescue, one trapped man apparently used his own blood to write a note on a seat bottom. Using the heart symbol, he wrote “I love my kids” and “I love Leslie.”

That's something i would do if i was thinking i may die, luckily he didn't.

On another note...Send him to Texas we'll put him in the express lane

tvguy

WantLightning said:
SQ said it. Texas. Sometimes I'm proud to have been born there.

Even in Texas it couldn't be fast enough for him to leave this world.
pacotaco

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
pacotaco said:
Even in Texas it couldn't be fast enough for him to leave this world.
pacotaco

666 posts mang, you're the debil!!

I don't know, maybe it'll be one of those crimes where the other people in jail beat him to a bloody pulp. Sort of like how child molesters always seem to get squelched out their first few days in.. People like this make me really nervous, because who's to say that tomorrow I won't be caught up in the whirlwind of someone else's shit because they're too weak to deal with it? :mj:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
You could always put him in a room with the family of the loved ones that he killed...I'm sure he wouldn't last long then

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
SQ Stang said:
You could always put him in a room with the family of the loved ones that he killed...I'm sure he wouldn't last long then

That's what we agreed on after the bombing in Oklahoma City. I was only in 7th grade at the time I believe.. Funny how a class full of kids could push their desks together on break and think of the most horrendous way for the man who was responsable for so many of our loved ones dying, to bite the dust.

franz heinbold

They call me Franz
Established Member
Sounds more like a good reason to ban cars, trucks and driving. Relegate people to mass transit and remove the potential for them to harm others with their vehicles.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I'm sure he'll try hanging himself in jail once he becomes butt-budies with a couple of fella's
and if it was for the rest of his time there...that could be some pretty harsh punishment...not the best but he deserves it. Unless he liked it :uh oh:

Fordguy0915

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Before his rescue, one trapped man apparently used his own blood to write a note on a seat bottom. Using the heart symbol, he wrote “I love my kids” and “I love Leslie.”

That's something i would do if i was thinking i may die, luckily he didn't.

On another note...Send him to Texas we'll put him in the express lane

:beer: :rockon:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Charged only with homicide .... Why not murder ?? This country tries to test the system with simple BS definitions .... This guy in essence murdered those people. They are dead and he is not ... He should get the most severe penalty for snuffing out someone else's life .... Murder 1 ... Was this not planned??

speederdoc

Established Member
esqeddy said:
In his defense...

Wait...

There is no defense! If this guy really did it, I'd pull the the trigger myself.
I've never heard such a thing from an attorney. Good for you, even if you don't really believe it. :beer:

SVT4ME

Established Member
What a piece of $hit. Hey lets just say he didn't think he was going to hurt anyone other than himself. Now we have to assume he thought at least they'll have to shut down the train after my dumb arse gets run over. Still he didnt care, fry em now just for being stupid!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
pacotaco said:
Not much needs to be said about this story. 11 Dead so far. Here's the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6870372/

This guy wanted to kill himself but pussied out at the last minute. I would have no problem putting a bullet in his head tonight and then going to sleep. And believe me I would sleep just fine. He has no place on this planet. I was going to make a poll, but decided against it. My question is, how soon should he die. Tomorrow, the next day? The sooner the better. Who on planet earth would say he should spend the rest of his days in jail? He needs to die now. Unfortunately in California he won't be put to death in the literal sense. Gosh, I like China's death penalty stance sometimes. Saudi Arabia too.
pacotaco

Someone putting a bullet to his head is different than lethal injection which is a "humane" way of killing him. Yeah, lets let him go to sleep for killing all those people. Use a little bit of logic before you post some stupid ass complaint about anti-death penalty people. Dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread