Ford GT supercar build with PROCHARGER F2:)

Wintermute

Banned
I'm dead serious, have you seen some of the GT builds at underground racing or heffner? :bowdown: Super clean, fit and finish are just as good or better than factory installed. Sorry, but a sheet metal elbow on a CAST, hollowed out blower case FTMTL. $150K car, so the owner/builder should be able to afford a custom fabricated intake. If you're gonna do it, do it right. Like I said, this is not a primered down foxbody :bash:

I think the way you put it was kinda dickheaded but I sortof agree. Mainly because I think its a waste of a good blower, but I guess he has the cash for that not to matter. . .

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I think the way you put it was kinda dickheaded but I sortof agree. Mainly because I think its a waste of a good blower, but I guess he has the cash for that not to matter. . .

The blower is a 1500 dollar DOOR stop as the people at Procharger put it last week when i was out there:-D I want to get the kit devloped before i have a billet/sheet metal one made. It will look trick when i am done as there will be no ribs on top of the blower as that will be sheet metal also. Then i will probally powder coat it blk. The elbow you see is off my race car although the new one will look the same, just have a 90degree mounting flange for t.b instead of 110degree. The jack shaft posed alot of problems cause the front pulley can not be moved really from where it is at. The blower has to sit right where it is at or the Clambshell won't close. Anyways a little more info to go along the way.

Dan

www.thefordgt.com

Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
Dont listen to the haters... the Wright Brothers were idiots to some at one point :banana:

Badass project and PLEASE dont let the others discourage you from posting here at this lovely all be it "public" forum :)

Jefe

Established Member
this is a public forum where members post their OPINIONS. Don't like it don't post :read:

My opinion still stands, compared to the other GT builds I've seen from heffner, underground racing, etc. This is by far the worst and the ugliest. Maybe you'll make me eat my words when you finish but right now it looks like a budget build, hack job. :xpl:

Be sure to post yours up when its done so we can pick it apart before its even done. Sometimes its best to just not to post mmmmkay?

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Mr.Schoneck...great work. I honestly thought it would be more than that considering where the cranks came from lol. I always wondered why no one tried to spin a GT higher...I now know. Good luck with the build.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
awsome build man, very original i think. And people have to settle down and give their "opinion" about how bad of a hack job it is after he is all done. Sheesh. Let the man finish at least.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Awesome build!!!! Holy sheeet!

Good luck with hitting 8500rpm reliably. Crazy piston speeds here we come!

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
The only criticism I have is the following:

RPM stands for Revolutions Per Minute.

Note the total time is 60 seconds and not more than 1 minute.

RPMs = Revolutions Per Minutes = incorrect
RPM's = Revolutions Per Minute's (possessive) = incorrect

Carry on with an awesome build!

laruei

Established Member
I believe he is "making" the kit.. i doubt that a procharger kit would make you mock things up and cut up your existing 1500 dollar door stop, as he said.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread