Ford racing 670 kit Review

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
So i picked up the car last night with the install finally done. Car pulls hard but deceptively as it's so quiet. On the dyno vids you can hear it. Inside the cabin nothing, i mean it still sounds like an NA car. Traction control off, 295s at 28psi dig wot it chirps a little and takes off. Have to do some subframe connectors next.

DarkMach1

Established Member
I know you likely value your warranty, but unleash that thing with a real tune.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I know you likely value your warranty, but unleash that thing with a real tune.
Yeah i know the tune is most likely super conservative. I have some other mods I would like to do first before doing a smaller pulley, bap, tune. I'm also going to do some dyno pulls to check a/f, timing etc.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Are you an Auto? I have the same Kit, it Dynoed 558, and Runs Very Consistent 11.60'[email protected] I DO Value my Warranty, so I guess I'm Stuck at 11:60ish for now...

That's not bad, I'm auto also and seen ford racing got into 10s with just a few mods and this kit. Do you have subframe connectors and a rear bushing kit? What tires you using i would expect low 11s.

TBuick87

Established Member
305 Drag Radials, and Nope, If I Launch too hard I Spin, Even with a GOOD Burnout! So 1.75 is about the Very Best you'll get without Spinning, Unless you go with a Pro Drag Radial...

DarkMach1

Established Member
Yeah i know the tune is most likely super conservative. I have some other mods I would like to do first before doing a smaller pulley, bap, tune. I'm also going to do some dyno pulls to check a/f, timing etc.

What are you datalogging with?

DarkMach1

Established Member
I used to on my sct and laptop but I'll just have the dyno guy do it when i get a power pull done. Would be interested to see just how conservative the tune is.

Likely pretty complex, changes with how hot the car is.

Users who are viewing this thread