Fore fuel rails with factory feed line?

nsf93

Established Member
Has anyone ran a set up that uses Fore fuel rails fed by the factory feed line? I know fore sells a springlock female adapter that states it can be used to connect their rails to the OEM feed line. I'm curious because I will be installing a whipple and keeping the returnless fuel system for a while before upgrading to a return system. I would like to avoid removing the blower again just to swap the fuel rails since the inlet on the whipple is not removable. If anyone has done this could you share any info or pictures on the set up? How you routed the AN lines between the OE line and the rails, Y block, fittings, etc.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I used this fitting back in the day on my stock hat to run -8an feed before going return.

I would suggest setting it up for dead head. 90° fittings out of the back of each rail towards passenger side. (Plugs in front, -8an o-ring to -8an fittings in rails, 90° hose ends on line) Install 2 30° hose ends into a wye block, then -8an hose end onto this stock line fitting. Install onto the stock line and done.

Then when you go return, you just adjust the single line from your wye block to your regulator wherever you mount it.

Similar to this, I just have straight hose ends onto my eye here. I changed it so the lines are closer together to be cleaner.
20140526_193142_zps45ff63bc.jpg

Again why you want the 30° fittings.....
20160517_202943_zpsf2rirtuh.jpg

nsf93

Established Member
I used this fitting back in the day on my stock hat to run -8an feed before going return.

I would suggest setting it up for dead head. 90° fittings out of the back of each rail towards passenger side. (Plugs in front, -8an o-ring to -8an fittings in rails, 90° hose ends on line) Install 2 30° hose ends into a wye block, then -8an hose end onto this stock line fitting. Install onto the stock line and done.

Then when you go return, you just adjust the single line from your wye block to your regulator wherever you mount it.

Similar to this, I just have straight hose ends onto my eye here. I changed it so the lines are closer together to be cleaner.
View attachment 1533238

Again why you want the 30° fittings.....
View attachment 1533239

Thanks for the input. Did you have any issues getting to the fittings on the back of the fuel rails to tighten them with the blower installed? Specially the passenger side where the inlet is? At first I was thinking of pretty much the same configuration as you described, only routing the AN lines to the front of the rails with 180 degree ends to have better access to the fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03' White Snake

Established Member
I have no clearance issues with mine. I am running Division X rails. My egr and most of my vacuum lines are removed though.

I had to lift my blower to get the rails and injectors in. Already had the fittings installed in the rails. Snaked the lines in there and tightened them, 1/4 turn at a time. I like the clean look of no fittings on the front end of the rails, but that's just me. I also made up an extra line that I could pump out my tank from the front of the rail to switch over to E85.

Users who are viewing this thread