FORE Precision Hood Vents

mattstang85

Established Member
Looking to get rid of my FORE Precision hood vents for the stock termi hood since i got an H.O. Fibertrends for my car. They are in perfect condition and are black. Can send pics if needed but they look no different from all of the others.. Looking to get $150 shipped. Thanks.

I bought these, they are not in perfect condition. They will probably work just fine. I'm not going to dispute it, he did send me a picture of the hood, with the tab broke/missing. I didn't look hard enough to see it though. My fault on that part, kind.bb of figured perfect meant perfect. Just letting it be known get detailed pics and be sure to look at them.

Pic he sent.

aee604a3-3e6c-67ad.jpg

Pic my wife sent.

aee604a3-3e99-89cf.jpg

Again I'm not asking for a refund just letting everyone know buyer beware. I rarely buy used parts online and this is why.

shb5007

Established Member
I bought these, they are not in perfect condition. They will probably work just fine. I'm not going to dispute it, he did send me a picture of the hood, with the tab broke/missing. I didn't look hard enough to see it though. My fault on that part, kind.bb of figured perfect meant perfect. Just letting it be known get detailed pics and be sure to look at them.

That is bullshit. How is that perfect condition? These vents needs those tabs to stay in place on fiberglass hoods. Trust me...I have them...and I know.

Ford2ner

Established Member
They are in perfect "condition" they are missing a tab which I did not realize until I took them off to ship. I got the car with them on there and never realized one of them was even missing.

shb5007

Established Member
They are in perfect "condition" they are missing a tab which I did not realize until I took them off to ship. I got the car with them on there and never realized one of them was even missing.

So when you were taking them off to ship and realized a tab was missing you didn't think to contact the buyer and let them know to make sure everything was okay before you shipped? :??:

How are they in perfect condition if they are missing a piece that holds them in place? :??:

Ford2ner

Established Member
The other tab will hold them perfectly, they appear perfect condition and function perfect. I meant to just had a lot of things on my mind, boss. He said he is fine with them otherwise I'd full refund and make sure everybody else knew of the missing tab

mattstang85

Established Member
The other tab will hold them perfectly, they appear perfect condition and function perfect. I meant to just had a lot of things on my mind, boss. He said he is fine with them otherwise I'd full refund and make sure everybody else knew of the missing tab

If I was fine I wouldn't have posted it. I dont want to make my wife deal with sending them back, they MAY work just fine, and even though your description is innacurate, in the pic you sent it is missing. While I may be able to live with their condition, I'm not happy about it.

we talked for about three days including the night you mailed them. You had plenty of chances to say something. Like I said it is what it is, people like you are the reason I dont shop used often. I'm not asking for anything just so people can search your name and see this and beware of your shady business.

Ford2ner

Established Member
They WILL work just fine because that's how they were on my car and as I previously stated I didn't even notice until I took them off and shipped. And you do have every reason to be not happy I failed to mention that a tab is missing that has no negative effect on how they will work and look.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Last edited:

shb5007

Established Member
I must be honest here the tabs are important but I secured my own with a few small dabs of silicone and the tabs. The seller ma be absent minded but he's really not a bad guy....

Of course the tabs are important. If it wasn't important to have both tabs they wouldn't have been designed with 2 tabs on the top. You can't over-tighten the tabs or it can damage the hood...thus...you need all the mounting points.

Users who are viewing this thread