Forza 4 Should make you SN-95 fans happy.

TRXboy

Established Member
Forza 4 has a new "American Lemans" DLC coming on February 7th, and it includes this little Gem.

000408.jpg

Still not an 03/04 Cobra, but it's a start.

Forza 4 'ALMS Pack' DLC: Gentleman, Start Your Fantasies

I know it was posted in the Forza thread, but figured it was worth it's own due to how easily this information could get buried in such a large thread.

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Funny how they title the car pack "American LeMans" and only include three Lemans associated cars. Cool to see the Sn95 in there though. Sooner or later they will have to throw in an 03/04 Cobra.

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I need to fire that game up and download all the new packs. I got the year pass. Just havent played the game since mw came out and now have just been too busy at work.

TRXboy

Established Member
Honestly, these guys are really good at listening to the community but they need to be told via their twitter/forums. I have no doubt that a 2011 5.0 will be released. Actually, with all the new models coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if they release a DLC with a 2013 GT500 / 2012 Boss LS / 2011 5.0 / 2012 ZL1. That'd be quite the Map pack, but a little to specific.

03-BLK-SNAKE

Established Member
Finally. My 7 year old has been discouraged because they have the 93 and 00R models currently and we have a 95R sitting in the garage at home. He wants the 95R really bad so he can "drive the R in the garage" and finally his wish will come true! Of course dad will be thrilled to have a 95R in Forza too! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread