front license plate in windshield

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
so in a land, far far away... I took a collision once involving some clown that placed his license plate on the passenger side dash of his windshield. As a result of the broadside collision (this is a T-bone style collision), the license plate was propelled towards him slicing his face open like a can opener. It was one of the deepest lacerations I've ever seen to date and he lived amazingly. I'm sure he has a pretty nasty scar to remember his front plate by.

So yeah, it's really a good idea to put your plate there. <3

Sneaky01Snake

Established Member
so in a land, far far away... I took a collision once involving some clown that placed his license plate on the passenger side dash of his windshield. As a result of the broadside collision (this is a T-bone style collision), the license plate was propelled towards him slicing his face open like a can opener. It was one of the deepest lacerations I've ever seen to date and he lived amazingly. I'm sure he has a pretty nasty scar to remember his front plate by.

So yeah, it's really a good idea to put your plate there. <3

Well I guess I'll keep my plate on my bumper, my license plate # is not worth remembering forever on my face.

Thanks for the info/advice guy, I'll look into getting one of those no-drill plate holders:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread