FS 03 Cobra Valve and Coil Covers

yellow03cobra

Established Member
FS are my 03 cobra valve and coil covers off of my 11,000 mile Cobra. The stamped engine build plate has been removed and is not included with this sale. This item also does not include any gaskets. Some chipped paint here and there but still in great condition. Ideal item for some one that would like to have them powdercoated without the down time. Asking $100 plus shipping ($25). Item will be sent out the day after payment is received. Paypal is preferred. Thank you.
000_0015-1.gif

Last edited:

yellow03cobra

Established Member
100_0327.gif

You have my name wrong , you are a complete idiot and I sent them where you asked, you have not been in contact with me - Ban or lawsuit. I even got screwed on the shipping ups would not except it as a business as you talked me down on shipping cost.

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
ban or lawsuit? Jesus Christ dude I made a mistake and apologized. I won't kiss your ass any further. You saw I thought your name was "Luis", it was a simple mistake.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
You don't jump into my threads act like a dick a sick a mod on me for no reason, not cool under any circumstance.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
and you got your panties in too much a wad especially when I apologized in both your threads. Get it over it, you must be Jesus Christ and perfect. My posts were on your threads for less than 5 minutes, you aren't hurt.

Slander..good God.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
simple mistake, sounds like a member screwing another member to get some money back. Sounds ban worthy to me. Too bad I save all proof. I was even nice enough to attach some polished coil cover bolts, what a jerk you are.

Last edited:

yellow03cobra

Established Member
And just so every body else knows this is every receipt for all business I have ever done on any forum. Honesty and fast shipping is all you get from me.

100_0328.gif

Users who are viewing this thread