FS: 18 x 9 18 x 10.5" AFS Replicas - Chrome

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
SOLD

Located near Fayetteville, NC (28394). I frequently drive through Atlanta, GA, so drop off anywhere between here and there may be possible.

Ad is for (2) 18 x 9 and (2) 18 x 10.5 AFS Chrome Wheels

Wheels are in "good" shape, and would be great except:

(1) of the 18 x 10.5/ Rears has a piece of chrome peeling around the valve stem (approximately the size of a dime). I washed around it carefully, and it didnt spread - see pictures.

The finish on the inside of all 4 wheels was not very even, so I had the insides sprayed with a wheel primer/ metallic silver wheel paint. I think it looks good this way, but I also am the type to clean the inside of my wheels (apparently the last owner of these wheels was not).

Includes the SVT Center Caps, and the other nasty forward-facing-cobra center caps can be included, o/w Ill just throw em away.

Reason for selling: I was planning to run 5.0 Brembo brakes behind these wheels, but between the price of the brakes and some fitment issues, Ive opted not to.

Last edited:

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Finish.jpg

All4.jpg

CenterCap.jpg

Chip isnt very noticeable with the wheels on the car, but Im not trying to hide anything here.
ChipCloseup.jpg

ChipFarAway.jpg

I have individual pictures of the other three wheels if anyone is interested.

JP_Stang

Established Member
Holy $#!T! I have been wanting these wheels since I bought my car! Of course, I gave up on finding them and went in to intercooling my car! Now that I don't have the money for them, they come up for sale?! Figures!

Man that sucks! Good luck with your sale man. If you are interested in 17" Cobra R's, 9" in the front and 10.5" in the back, I would gladly make a trade deal with you! ;)

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Ok I'm interested. I'm near savannah and that's a little out of your way so you may need to ship. I will be back from iraq in about a week and a half. Have you tried to get the peeling repaired? Any estimates?

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Ill start replying in order (pictures, shipping estimates, etc.).

Reference "estimate on repairs," having one wheel rechromed will cost well more than I'm asking for all 4, so I don't think it's reasonable (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
I called them and they said they were still out of stock. No ETA on when they would get them in. So either you have the hook up or I call bs. If so you need to let me know who to talk to up there!

04cobrawhine

Established Member
I called them and they said they were still out of stock. No ETA on when they would get them in. So either you have the hook up or I call bs. If so you need to let me know who to talk to up there!

i didnt call them i emailed them i had my name on the waiting list and wanted to know an updated eta. he said "I have a a few back in stock at this time" Tim was the guy who responded to my email. maybe i just emailed them at the right time?

i dont want to be taking away from the OPs sale thred tho so bumb for an awesome deal!!!

snakezilla

Established Member
i didnt call them i emailed them i had my name on the waiting list and wanted to know an updated eta. he said "I have a a few back in stock at this time" Tim was the guy who responded to my email. maybe i just emailed them at the right time?

i dont want to be taking away from the OPs sale thred tho so bumb for an awesome deal!!!

The guy in charge of sales at AFS is Julio. Kind of hard to believe since so many people want them and no one can get them. Bump for a great deal.

Last edited:

04cobrawhine

Established Member
i cant believe i have to do this for people to believe me BUT.....

AFSreciept-1.jpg

look at the invoice date.

bumb for awesome deal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread