FS: 1990 Mustang Vert MM&FF Cover car

tstang90

Established Member
FOR SALE: 1990 FORD Mustang GT Convertible . JANUARY 2005 Cover and Feature car of Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords Magazine. Multiple Show winner. Car has been in Race Pages, and 5.0 Mustang also shot the car to be in a feature in upcoming months. I have owned this car since 1999 I bought it bone stock with 74K on it and it now has 84K. That’s not a whole lot of driving as you can see. The car was built with nothing spared. The car was a challenge/hobby for me and is why it looks and performs the way it does today.. All the wires and brake lines have been hidden and engine bay was shaved. Even the undercarriage has been detailed. The car is strictly a cruiser, show car, weekend toy. There is tons and tons of detail into this build. Anyone who knows prices and what it takes to build will realize that my number is very fair. I do realize that I am selling to a select group of people. Car made a respectable 255rwhp and 315 ft/lbs of torque have dyno sheet.

MORE PICS:http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w33/tstang90/?start=all

ENGINE
• FACTORY SHORT BLOCK
• E7 HEADS ported and polished w/ 3 angle valve job
• FRPP/CRANE 1.7 Roller rockers Pedestal mount
• Ported stock lower intake ,phenolic spacer, factory upper intake
• 65mm throttle body and egr spacer. (Professional Products)
• 75mm PMAS MAF(Black Bullet)
• 130 amp PA Performance Alt and upgraded wiring
• FRPP mini starter
• BRAND NEW ANDERSON POWER PIPE

IGNITION
• MSD 6AL w/ rev limiter
• FRPP spark plug wires

EXHAUST
• BBK Long tube Headers 1 5/8”,
• Custom X pipe
• Dynomax cat back
• All JET HOT COATED minus catback.

COOLING
• FLUIDINE RADIATOR aluminum
• FRPP water pump (M-8501-B50 CNC billet impeller and hub)
• FRPP/GOODYEAR SILICONE HOSES
• NEW T-STAT and SLANT RAD CAP
• SSP HD CLUTCH FAN
• FLEX-A-LITE FAN (5918)
• DOWNS FORD RAD HOLD DOWN

FUEL
• Behind Bars Race Cars fuel rails
• Twin 255 external fuel pumps w/ a Granetelli tank insert -8 feed braided stainless steel, -6 braided stainless steel return w/ a Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator.

DRIVETRAIN
• REBUILT T-5 tranny w/ PRO 5.0 Shifter Has about 5 miles on it.
• D&D Clutch
• STEEL BEARING RETAINER
• MAX MOTORSPORTS CLUTCH QUADRANT AND FRIEWALL ADJUSTER
• 8.8 rear , T/A girdle, Auburn Pro posi unit, 31 spline Moser Axles, 3.73, 95 GT Disc brakes (FOX length w/ North car race car brackets)- Rear has 600 Miles on it.
• 99 FORD COBRA OEM wheels that I had sent out and had chrome plated.

SUSPENSION
• GRIGGS heavy duty torque arm, panhard bar and adjustable lower control arms with weight jackers .
• Custom rate rear springs 350lb
• Toxico front lower springs
• Global west bushings and FRPP “A” control arms
• Kenny Brown sub frame connectors
• Battery is located in trunk in a polished stainless steel box w/ a Optimum Red top battery, car also has a on/off shut off switch. Cables are 0/1 marine grade(double insulated) welding cable

BRAKES
• Cobra disc brakes up front. Car has 5 lug.
• Hurst line loc installed and hidden away.
• 95 GT Disc brakes (FOX length w/ North car race car brackets)
• Wildwood Adjustable Proportion valve for rear discs
• Russell Stainless steel brake lines

MISC ITEMS
• NEW FORD HEATER CORE INSTALLED 2 years ago ( 1500 miles ago)
• POLISHED FIREWALL PLATE
• OPTIMA RED TOP BATTERY in a Stainless Steel Polished Battery Box.
• NEW DRIVERS SIDE POWER WINDOW MOTOR
• NEW RUNNING PONY FLOOR MAT SET FROM ACC

EXTERIOR/INTERIOR
• Interior is stock black leather seats. NO DYED PIECES in this car all original black parts as it came new. Alpine stereo, EQ and 8 disc CD changer and 1 -4
• channel Alpine amp. Autometer Phantom gauges (boost/vacuum, oil psi and water temp) Factory guage cluster also has white faced gauges made by NR Auto (everything is back to normal calibration wise)Car also has a Classic Design Concepts lightbar. Black convertible boot cover.
• Car was painted in 2001 at that time a Cervini’s 2.5 cowl, FORD OEM cobra rear bumper, Cobra insert and Saleen wing were also installed. Paint is a 9.8 out of 10. Most of my awards are BEST PAINT and BEST ENGINE. I am pretty anal and the pictures will show what my rating is.

Car will come with whatever spare parts I have in the garage that came off the car. Car has A/C it needs a charge due to last time I had it out of the car. Compressor is new just needs charge.
Car is located in Long Island, New York.
I am sure there’s tons of stuff I’m missing. Feel free to ask.
I have tons of pictures if needed.

Asking $14,500 O.B.O

I do ask kindly that ONLY serious buyers contact me please. PLEASE EMAIL ME for a response I am listing this in a lot of areas and its impossible for me to check each place everyday.
[email protected]
P9280268.jpg

P1280486.jpg

P1280472.jpg

PA020271.jpg

Mike Gnolfo

Gimme Fuel
Established Member
Car is probably the cleanest Mustang Ive seen, huge attention to detail here, buyer is going to get a show car thats a great cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread