FS: 1999 Cobra black/black 63K SE PA! MOTIVATED SELLER!

12.5/1

Established Member
99 Cobra from Boston ?

That's my buddies Cobra there. Tell me what did the problem with the head turn out to be? It was making a racket. You got that puppy for a song due to eng probs. Fixed? I would love to know what it turned out to be.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
That's my buddies Cobra there. Tell me what did the problem with the head turn out to be? It was making a racket. You got that puppy for a song due to eng probs. Fixed? I would love to know what it turned out to be.

magic buddy. just magic :thumbsup:
honestly doing the heater core that the previous owner didnt feel like disclosing to me was a bigger headache then anything. I am not bitter nor do i want to blow a thread up about things the previous owner didnt tell me or "forgot" about. I dont do business like that. I came and saw the car in person, I should of been better going over things but it after driving 7 hours and getting no sleep leaving at 4am kinda hurts you.

non the less, the car is 100% now and the buyer will be very happy.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I honestly think there are some members on here that just dont like the fact that I bought the car off them and am reselling it so fast to turn a profit. But they dont know how much labor and money i had to put into the car.

12.5/1 if you have a problem with me turning a profit, go cry to someone who cares. there are a LOT of people on this forum that can attest to my ability to fix these cars and the fact that I am in no way out to scam anyone. I have been on this forum for years, thousands of dollers in transactions and honestly I just dont need some kid with 3 posts blowing up my for sale thread on a car that is extremely clean.

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
probs jus bullshit and he is trying to sell some1 a car with a ****ed engine for 10gs

I think mods need to step in here? Although I am doing it now. people need to post who have questions about the car or who are interested in the car

Stop these useless posts like

"No that's my mom's 2nd cousin's car with a head tick isn't it?"

"MOST people don't like IRS on this site"

LET this guy sell this car and stay out of this post unless you are interested in the car.

TTT

svtmtl

Established Member
I think mods need to step in here? Although I am doing it now. people need to post who have questions about the car or who are interested in the car

Stop these useless posts like

"No that's my mom's 2nd cousin's car with a head tick isn't it?"

"MOST people don't like IRS on this site"

LET this guy sell this car and stay out of this post unless you are interested in the car.

TTT

+1:thumbsup:

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I will attest to his reputation to fix these cars. I know kevin and have seen numerous cars he has picked up from how they were when he got them, to how they were when he sold them in great running condition. He doesn't buy a car knowing he cannot fix it. Why would he? That doesn't make any sense. This is what he does. He has a niche for fixing the common problems in these cars and although he is out to make a profit, he is also some people's saving grace to take their cars, that clearly most people wouldn't want, off of their hands. He does not scam anyone and if something were to happen he ALWAYS would make good of it. There are plenty of people on this board that have bought things from him and for as long as I have been on here, I have never read anything in smackdown, or any other thread calling kevin out as a scammer. I myself am going to look at this car this weekend for the record even knowing its history. I also notice that you and your buddy are not real regulars on this board, and it is a shame that something happened to your friends car, but I do not understand why you feel the need to bash this thread? If you didn't want to get rid of the car then you should have kept it, broken or not. Don't bust someones balls for seeing an opportunity and jumping on it.

Last edited:

dec322

Established Member
Nice looking cobra. I'm not interested in buying it but I'm always watching these boards because I miss my old 99.

Dude, if you can buy a car and fix it and make some money then I'm all for it. We spend all day long working to make some money...why should you be bashed for doing it? I'd buy it if I had the cash.

Just for clarification...did it have a head tick? If so, what was it? If not, then I'd clarify just to make it clear...give the future buyer some confidence.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Nice looking cobra. I'm not interested in buying it but I'm always watching these boards because I miss my old 99.

Dude, if you can buy a car and fix it and make some money then I'm all for it. We spend all day long working to make some money...why should you be bashed for doing it? I'd buy it if I had the cash.

Just for clarification...did it have a head tick? If so, what was it? If not, then I'd clarify just to make it clear...give the future buyer some confidence.

thats why i am SVT cert and ford master tech. for 7 years. i stopped working on cars for a living because I was getting burnt out working on them 8 hours a day and coming home and doing it more. I work on cars as a hobby and I enjoy working on them. I do this because its fun to me but I dont work for free.The extra cash is a plus but its is also important that I like being able to take someone problem that they cant fix, dont know how to fix or can not afford to fix and I am able to save a lot of cars from either a hack mechanic or the junk yard.

this car had a light smoke coming out of the exhaust due to bad valve seals. the heads were refreshed and rebuild with new guides and seals and valve job. all new factoy MLS head gaskets, factory TTY head bolts, new timing cover and valve cover gaskets.

fresh oil, trans and coolant ect.

other misc stuff was the hood latch would not keep the hood down so it got a new latch, heater core hose was rigged so the heater core was by passed. it got a new hose. slight exhaust leak from hpipe, previous owner decided to pull out the headlight bulbs w/o letting me know.. ya it wasnt fun leaving the movie theater at 10pm with NO HEADLIGHTS!! anyway. car is 100% very clean inside and out

Last edited:

blackandblue223

Established Member
If you're motivated enough to take $7,000, I could probably take it off your hands. Not trying to lowball you, but I like the car and I couldn't come up with much more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread