FS: 2004 Saleen supercharged #350

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Listing this for my mom and stepdad. They are the one and only owners of the car. They have taken extremely good care of this Saleen and have never modified it in any way. They've hardly ever driven it in all the years they've owned it. It only has 15,600 miles!!! They are retiring and their baby needs to go to a good home. The original window sticker was $51,819. They are asking $32,000 OBO.

1_zps87739ec2.png

17_zpsebbf45a1.png

16_zps4c08478f.png

15_zps66ac497b.png

14_zpsecd5fe1b.png

13_zps6f6db101.png

12_zpsfc48316c.png

11_zps8e7612a6.png

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Beautiful car! And a complete LOL to someone saying an 03 cobra is more collectible than one of these. It's a like new supercharged saleen, easily the greatest looking new edge car ever factory produced. This car is meant to go to a true collector who will appreciate this car, not some people on a forum who want to spend bottom dollar since it's just a "2v" I'd definitely not take much less than this, it may take a while to find the right buyer but somewhere someone is looking for a car like this, I love it but I'm a broke kid, it's why I just drive a 2v lol

Lots and lots of rules being broken in this thread, bashing the price is a no no boys and girls.

Last edited:

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Beautiful car! And a complete LOL to someone saying an 03 cobra is more collectible than one of these. It's a like new supercharged saleen, easily the greatest looking new edge car ever factory produced. This car is meant to go to a true collector who will appreciate this car, not some people on a forum who want to spend bottom dollar since it's just a "2v" I'd definitely not take much less than this, it may take a while to find the right buyer but somewhere someone is looking for a car like this, I love it but I'm a broke kid, it's why I just drive a 2v lol

Lots and lots of rules being broken in this thread, bashing the price is a no no boys and girls.

Thanks man, I just get back from the Bahamas and see all this price bashing and linking to other people for sale threads! No worries though, I've reported their posts so I'm sure they'll get a warning or short vacay themselves.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Read!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...according-stampede-svtp-rule-explanation.html

15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
i wouldnt lower your price, my 04 s281 sc has 10k miles on it. is a sonic blue coupe which is the rarest color for the year. the car is worth at least your 28k price. just wait for the right buyer

mines for sale and 28k is the lowest id go

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Thanks guys, this car is a STEAL at this price. As far as mileage goes, I would imagine they've maybe put on a hundred or couple hundred miles since April.

Users who are viewing this thread