FS:94 Rio Red cobra 93k

slowmaro67

Established Member
Ok a little background on the car. I bought it from a local guy here in nashville. He bought it from nashville motorsports, who bought it from the original owner. Original owner had the car until 89k miles. The previous owner only had the car for a few months then sold it to me because he bought another car and his wife would not let him have both. I have only had the car for a couple weeks at most, and I am just testing the waters with it. Anyways...

The car is in GREAT shape. Body and interior are both a 9/10, especially considering its age.It is rio red with tan interior. It has been garage kept and well taken care of its whole life. This car has not been beat on. Only mods are:
BBK X-pipe with borla exhaust
CAI
Pro 5.0 shifter
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Kenny Brown subframe connectors(welded)
Drilled and slotted rotors in the front

This car runs and drives like new. Has factory cobra wheels with like new tires all the way around. Only problems with the car is there is some fading on the factory tail light covers and the CD player does not work(has factory radio). Other than that it is mechanically sound. I daily drive this car and have no issues with it. If your looking for a close to stock clean 5.0 cobra, this is a good one. I also have the stock h-pipe to go with it. Asking $7,500 obo. Call or text 615-594-9845. Pics will be up ASAP. Thanks!

Last edited:

slowmaro67

Established Member
bump still working on the pics guys. Also forgot to mention the car does have power door locks that were installed by nashville motorsports

Users who are viewing this thread