FS/FT 03 Black 10th anniv cobra coupe.CLEAN

2000gator

Established Member
I have a 97 cobra 500rwhp built/vortech blown and a 98 Mark VIII LSC 95k miles i can offer haha. If i could sell the lincoln i'd give you the cash and cobra for yours.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I cant seem to get in touch with you through PM or posts, I AM willing to buy now, but am still awaiting a reply from you, I posted on your other thread as well. E-mail me at [email protected], I am not just another person who is trying to swindle you out of money because I like your car. Please respond when you are able to.
Thanks,
Scott

Cobalt9123

Established Member
I've been looking for a clean termi for years with low miles and in this good of condition. You can't really find them in this condition unless they're in the 24-25K range. This is a good deal, I'd jump on it if I had the money.

I can tell you're a fellow detailer, what process do you use to polish? M105/M205 like the rest of the world? lol :)

UncleDan

Established Member
That's a really sharp looking car. If you don't mind me asking, why would you want a boosted mach 1 or a gt when you already drive the ultimate mustang? Is there something you don't like about the car?

VasiliosK

Established Member
I already spoke to him. He's on vacation for 2 weeks. OH and I'm buying the car :banana:

You finally found one you were looking for, congrats... I was also looking to get in touch with this guy, but looks like you got it in the bag enjoy it..i gotta keep my search going.

Users who are viewing this thread