FS/FT 2002 BMW 325i sports package *NC*

99BlownVert

Established Member
Just curious about the rumors I have heard....what all else is involved with the maintenance on the car that is not normally involved with a typical american car. In other words, is the oil harder to change or do you have to take it to the dealership to change it? I don't know a lot about bmw's so I am just curious, thanks

RyneLightning

When The Blower Spins....
Established Member
Just curious about the rumors I have heard....what all else is involved with the maintenance on the car that is not normally involved with a typical american car. In other words, is the oil harder to change or do you have to take it to the dealership to change it? I don't know a lot about bmw's so I am just curious, thanks

I change the oil myself, its actually pretty easy. The oil filter is on top of the engine, and you just drain it from the pan on the bottom just like an american car. As far as maintenance goes, I've never had to do any (knock on wood).

slicksnake01

Established Member
I like this car. My DD was totaled today and I am interested in this and would be looking to buy later this week. I'll pm you.

Users who are viewing this thread