FS: GT Pumps, Billet Motor Mounts, Pro 5.0 Shifter, MSD Dig. Window Switch

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
All these items are new, never installed except for the Pro5.0 Shifter. I've got these things priced to move so it's pretty much bottom dollar, but I'll Look at reasonable offers. Not looking for any trades right now guys and thanks for checking them out.

Two New Ford GT pumps: $300 plus Shipping (Guessing around $15) and the 3% if you use PayPal. Sold
09b7e2f2.jpg

Billet motor mouonts. I bought these new before I knew the K-Member took a totally different setup. They lower the motor 1/2": $100 plus shipping and Paypal fee also

6f18abca.jpg

MSD Digital Window switch part #8969: $100 plus shipping and PayPal fee Sold
41f806d4.jpg

Pro 5.0 GT500 Shifter. I used it for about 1 year and it needs cleaned up:$150 plus shipping and PayPal fee. Sold
63f313b3.jpg

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You can mark the GT pumps sold :)

racin_jason_76

In God We Trust
Established Member
All these items are new, never installed except for the Pro5.0 Shifter. Billet motor mouonts. I bought these new before I knew the K-Member took a totally different setup. They lower the motor 1/2": $100 plus shipping and Paypal fee also

What brand are the motor mounts?

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
All these items are new, never installed except for the Pro5.0 Shifter. Billet motor mouonts. I bought these new before I knew the K-Member took a totally different setup. They lower the motor 1/2": $100 plus shipping and Paypal fee also

What brand are the motor mounts?

There is an "LE" milled into the the bottom of the mounts and that is the only markings on them. I bought them new from Lethal Performance.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
UP

I still have the motor mounts and the shifter guys. Open to reasonable offers.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Pro 5.0 is Sold
Thanks mu347stang!

Still have the motor mounts guys. They are brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread