FS: Race Red 2013 GT Brembo Vossen CV7s

syclone50

Established Member
Thanks for the offer. The car is all but sold. Check should be here tomorrow and will leave on truck this weekend

Thanks
Matt!

dragginknee

Established Member
if you dont mind let me know how you are shipping it, I plan on buying one but need a good shipper...thanks pm if you can

syclone50

Established Member
I believe he is using Reliable Carriers.

I would look them up and then google some reviews on them, see how they are.

After talking with them, the buyer is confident they will give him the level of expertise he is looking for.

Last edited:

01SteedaGT

Established Member
Thanks for the offer. The car is all but sold. Check should be here tomorrow and will leave on truck this weekend

Thanks
Matt!

No, thank you Jeremy! Can't wait to get it in the garage! :rockon:

if you dont mind let me know how you are shipping it, I plan on buying one but need a good shipper...thanks pm if you can

I'm using Reliable Carriers. After speaking with them on the phone I'm confident they will provide the level of service I'm looking for. Are they the only shipper, no. Did I call others? Only a couple. A few things I like about Reliable thus far is that they do not outsource any part of the transport. They offer door-to-door service. Meaning, the driver will call the seller and arrange the pick up 24 hours before he picks it up. During this call he will ensure he can navigate the neighborhood. If he can't they will make arrangements to pick up the car at a nearby parking lot (they don't hire a random tow company to come pick the car up and store outside somewhere).

The car will remain in an enclosed trailer during the entire travel process. If it needs to be offloaded for any reason, they offload at one of their facilities and the vehicle would be stored inside in a climate controlled environment. Lastly, the driver will call me when he is 24 hours away from dropping it off to arrange the details of the drop off.

Again, I have never used Reliable Carriers, or any other carrier. I do not pay Reliable until the car is dropped off and I am completely satisfied. Am I taking a risk? Absolutely. However, I feel it is a greater risk to drive the vehicle from Utah to Kansas during the middle of the winter. Plus, taking off work right now is next to impossible.

Hope this helps with your decision to ship. I'll provide a complete review once the entire process is complete. PM me if you have any more questions. :beer:

dragginknee

Established Member
That is great, I will be looking forward to your write up on the carrier, and I hope every thing comes to you in mint condition!!!

No, thank you Jeremy! Can't wait to get it in the garage! :rockon:

I'm using Reliable Carriers. After speaking with them on the phone I'm confident they will provide the level of service I'm looking for. Are they the only shipper, no. Did I call others? Only a couple. A few things I like about Reliable thus far is that they do not outsource any part of the transport. They offer door-to-door service. Meaning, the driver will call the seller and arrange the pick up 24 hours before he picks it up. During this call he will ensure he can navigate the neighborhood. If he can't they will make arrangements to pick up the car at a nearby parking lot (they don't hire a random tow company to come pick the car up and store outside somewhere).

The car will remain in an enclosed trailer during the entire travel process. If it needs to be offloaded for any reason, they offload at one of their facilities and the vehicle would be stored inside in a climate controlled environment. Lastly, the driver will call me when he is 24 hours away from dropping it off to arrange the details of the drop off.

Again, I have never used Reliable Carriers, or any other carrier. I do not pay Reliable until the car is dropped off and I am completely satisfied. Am I taking a risk? Absolutely. However, I feel it is a greater risk to drive the vehicle from Utah to Kansas during the middle of the winter. Plus, taking off work right now is next to impossible.

Hope this helps with your decision to ship. I'll provide a complete review once the entire process is complete. PM me if you have any more questions. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread