FS/Trade: 1999 BMW M3

j_z28

Established Member
Up for sale is my 1999 Silver M3. Bought it last summer and stored it basically all winter. Orginally bought it out of Nebraska from an auction w/ a salvage title. All work was done at a great shop in central Wisconsin. replaced the hood, passenger fender, bumper and the grill. OEM BMW parts were used except the bumper cover. If interested I will send pics of the damage. Car was completely went through and inspected by the state of Wisconsin.

Just turned a 100k miles. Fluids all changed since.

Only mods done to the car are Tein lowering springs. Other then that it is all stock.

Has new headlights with halos and I installed a AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber front lip. Also has the eyebrows over the headlights which I think gives it a very aggressive look and clear corner lights. Tailights have a light tint done to them. Car looks GREAT.

Might consider trades. Let me know what you have.

Price drop - $8200.... Asking $9,000 obo. Email is [email protected] if u want more info and/or pics.

017.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

028.jpg

033.jpg

018.jpg

Last edited:

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
Hows insurance being that it has a salvaged title? Also how's this in the snow, if I were to buy it I would drive it all year

j_z28

Established Member
Hows insurance being that it has a salvaged title? Also how's this in the snow, if I were to buy it I would drive it all year

Insurance isnt an issue. However it does effect the retail of the car which is why im asking what I am OBO. It books for 13,900 w/ 100k miles. It was previously salvaged, but has been inspected and is ready to go. But it will always show it was salvaged on the title. I do have pics of the damage if ur interested.

As for the snow, I drove it a few times when I had to in the snow with ok tires and it not all that great. But I have driven an M5 with snow tires and that is not bad at all. Snow tires FTW haha

Last edited:

j_z28

Established Member
Best shot I have of the interior. It's in great shape for 100k. I will get more when i get some serious interest in the car.

4317810222_a20bca2f51_b.jpg

j_z28

Established Member
t.t.t.....

Looking to get into something new by early May. Price drop................

New AC rep lip I just installed and brand new stock Fogs.......

m3newlip1.jpg

m3newlip2.jpg

m3newlip3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread