FS: Twin Turbo Cobra, Fully Built, Show Car

CobraMac

Established Member
Ok, would you sell the cage outright? i'm in the market for a bolt in cage. are the door bars swing outs?

Yahhh I would. It has swing out door bars and a cross brace as well. It's a reallly good bar, was expensive too. I'm talking to a guy about the car right now and I'll let you know about it asap!

I am interested in your car and left you a visitor message with some info wanted. Please call or email me. [email protected] or 832.541.5323
Thank you Jeff

Saw the message and replied! I got your text and will call you later!

I got your PM but 30k is out of the range. Amazing Car!!

No worries buddy!! Thank you very much!!

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
yeah, I know what they cost and I know shipping probably cost you a lot... let me know ASAP. I'm ready to by this week. also, please send me some pics when you get a chance... [email protected]

CobraMac

Established Member
yeah, I know what they cost and I know shipping probably cost you a lot... let me know ASAP. I'm ready to by this week. also, please send me some pics when you get a chance... [email protected]

I'll be able to let you know by Tuesday. I've been talking with a couple potential buyers already so I will know very soon! And I will email you some pics of it tomorrow! It's still connected to the wooden blocks the way I received it haha.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member

This was the first post I saw from you... I was like, "HOLY CRAP!" ... thinking you were going to buy this car (and then kindly give me your DSG). :beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
Car is back up for sale. Buyer fell through. The car needs to go guys, PM me some REASONABLE offers. Otherwise car will be going up on eBay very soon.

CobraMac

Established Member
Still wanna sell me that cage ;)?

Yessir. PM me about price you were thinking...I have one in mind already, but PM me what you were thinking as well. Remember the cross brace is on this one as well.

For everyone else....I have modified my OP...PM me some offers. I've had about 10 people express "legitimate" interest and then fall through. So I'm hoping some REAL legitimate persons will contact me. I even went to the extent and had the car 100% looked over by a 3rd party source that I have no affiliation with and make notes on the car. Those who are interested will get a copy of that paper from me.

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
im not sure of the road im from NJ, It was infront of the ding king school off one of the high ways. I was happy to see a cobra out here.. didnt know it was TT tho, good looking car tho im sure it goes like a bat outta hell :rockon: GLWS

CobraMac

Established Member
im not sure of the road im from NJ, It was infront of the ding king school off one of the high ways. I was happy to see a cobra out here.. didnt know it was TT tho, good looking car tho im sure it goes like a bat outta hell :rockon: GLWS

Ahhh I know exactly where that is! Yahhh that was me....Right there by the 73 and the 405. And yessir it definitely hauls ass! Had a couple guys at the gas station over there make me pop to hood to check it out...that was fun lol.

Thank you! Hopefully it goes soon...I need it to...don't want it to tho :(

yfzkevin

Established Member
Man Brandon if I knew you were gonna sell your car 3 months ago before I took my car apart to do my build. I would have just bought your car and sold mine......anyways good luck with the sale

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
must.......make.....it....to....F....F....F....:read:

this car is CLEAN and runs well. brandon is 100% a good guy. :beer:

glws :beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
Man Brandon if I knew you were gonna sell your car 3 months ago before I took my car apart to do my build. I would have just bought your car and sold mine......anyways good luck with the sale

I know man...If I knew I was going to sell it I definitely would have sold you it. 3 months ago though there was no way in hell I would have sold my car or ever thought I was going to sell it :(

Thanks buddy!

must.......make.....it....to....F....F....F....:read:

this car is CLEAN and runs well. brandon is 100% a good guy. :beer:

glws :beer:

I knowww Steve!! If things don't go well with this I will NOT sell it for dirt cheap...So there's a chance I will still make it. If I can't get what I need out of the car then I won't sell it yet...God has a plan for me...we will see!

Thank you very much for the props buddy! :beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
WOW....people on ebay are freaking RIDICULOUS. There are seriously a TON of morons on there too. Not to mention people who act like they know what they're talking about. I've had a few retarded messages already. Good news is that there are a BUNCH of people watching it and the bidding has already been going up. I HAD to show you all this message from this guys though:

"so what are u willing to sell this car for if i offer you 17500 i think thats a fair price i had bought one with kinda the same simliar shceme for 17 i like yours just for the seats i dont like mustang interior lemme know soon ill come and pick it up but i need to know if it has any problems thanks

- mabuerk82604"

That PISSED me off lol....and I don't even WANT him bidding on my car...so here was my response:

"I'm sorry to sound rude, but are you being serious? There is no way I would EVER sell the car for 17,500. I don't think you bought anything close to what this car is for 17,000. MILDLY modified, high-miled cobras are selling for more than 17,500. If you did some research you would see that this is not just a "mustang" The wheels alone on this car are brand new and cost over $3,500, the Shortblock alone cost over $4,000 and is brand new, the Twin Turbo kit alone cost over $7,500. Not to mention EVERY single other modification to this car, the powdercoating, transmission, clutch, etc, etc, etc. I will NOT sell this car for ANYTHING less than $30,000 and you will see that by tomorrow the bids will easily be over $17,500. How do I know this? Because I have had a BUNCH of messages from people telling me the prices they are willing to pay for this car and are just waiting 'til it gets closer to the final day of the auction. You obviously don't know what kind of car this is, the power, and the amazing quality of it. This car has around $75,000-80,000 into it...I'm not trying to make my money back obviously, but how much you're trying to lowball me is insane. Sorry I sound mean, but that offer is frankly just disrespectful."

slidai

Established Member
Sounds China to me. Too many scams on eBay and well for that matter, all auction sites. My reply would have looked something like this but without the ***.

"F*** off"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread