Fuel Pump Died

BMR Tech

What's interesting is that while I understand and agree with your point, there are also guys who have been on stock fuel system for well over a year with 0 issues with E85. It's very hit or miss it seems. I've had E85 and a BAP in my car for about 3 months/6k miles now with no issues. Time will tell of course, but so far so good. :shrug:

Time will definitely tell.....but, how many pumps are failing that have never seen E85? That is what I would like to know.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Any info on walbro 465 pumping working in stock configuration? Need to know soon if possible.

Mr. Anderson

Established Member
Time will definitely tell.....but, how many pumps are failing that have never seen E85? That is what I would like to know.

^
+1 here! I've been running a BAP on stock fuel for over a year with plenty of track visits, no issues with my KB BAP yet.

try03venom

Established Member
This might be stupid or just plain work: e85+ marvel mystery oil its also a fuel additive for the needed lubrication

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
That info posted about the kenne bell bap states the wallbro 340 is not recommended for use with a bap as its already set to higher voltage then the stock fuel pump. I imagine its the same for the 465!

Users who are viewing this thread