FYI- '13 GT500 starting to be scheduled

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'll buy lunch and beer if you drive her down the cape on a weekend this summer. We can hit the beach too.

I'm sure there will be many saturdays I go to Dennis to check on my house, or fix something one of my weekly rental tenants broke :-/

But you really should be coming up for some of our events!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'm sure there will be many saturdays I go to Dennis to check on my house, or fix something one of my weekly rental tenants broke :-/

But you really should be coming up for some of our events!

Maybe when I get my Shelby I will. I've never gone to any car event and I'm shy I guess.

We're definitely gonna have to meet up this summer. I'll drive to Dennis or you can visit me in Mashpee.

DRBSVT

Established Member
That's really exciting news Chris! Don't think any of us thought the first retail orders would be delivered the first 10 days of June. I'm sending my dealer an email right now and will hopefully get some good news!!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Yea, I'm very surprised how early it is myself, other than needing to sell my car a little faster, I'm excited about the prospect of having this car for the majority of the nice months!

peteypab2133

Established Member
Yea, I'm very surprised how early it is myself, other than needing to sell my car a little faster, I'm excited about the prospect of having this car for the majority of the nice months!

chris, what does priority level mean? some people are saying 10 and 11 ?

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Priority ranges from 01-99. 01-09 is reserved for Ford Motor Company discretion, 10-99 for dealers. 99 usually just a placeholder for future orders. Lower is better. 10-99 is only important withIn a single dealer and prioritizes orders within their allocation.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Nice ! Will be great to see these cars in the hands of owners. I hope we will get some reviews soon.

reason4treason

Established Member
Priority ranges from 01-99. 01-09 is reserved for Ford Motor Company discretion, 10-99 for dealers. 99 usually just a placeholder for future orders. Lower is better. 10-99 is only important withIn a single dealer and prioritizes orders within their allocation.

Thanks for the info. I knew generally that lower was better but didn't know it was dealer-specific. I'm 19 so I'll be waiting, but I'd guess everyone is bumped up about 3 weeks?

Congrats Chris! what goes around comes around and a bunch of you guys provide much better info than most dealership staff. It's appeciated.

blair223

Established Member
I believe mine is 10 and I do have vehicle order number...two letters two numbers

Order numbers are just made up by the dealers when they create the order in the system. Priority is also dealer specified and as others have said, just related to other orders the dealer has in the system.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Just looked at my Vehicle Order Conf. and am Priority 10. I ordered my shelby about 45 mins after the banks opened. I hope that means May 1st to start my build too!!

topless10th

Established Member
Chris, i think i know now why you oredered your car with minimal options and stripe delete... you have been here before, haven't you?

Users who are viewing this thread