G-Z06 vs Turbosaleen

LSWHAT??

uh................:eek:

TurboSaleen :bash: :nono:

TTN2OZO6 = OWNZZZZZYOU

And Mitch.Shea your sig is :lol: , I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Last edited by a moderator:

speed_demon24

Established Member
I hope the Z06 is on a tire, a very very very sticky tire for all that power. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if turbosaleen wins if he can come out harder, anything can happen on the street. But the Z06 should win unless he spins his ass off the whole race. A car thats 500lbs lighter and has another 300rwhp should be able to make up some distance on the 1/4 even if he gets holeshot.

Redhot91gt

Established Member
stangxs said:
doubt it's a stock block, a stock block can't handle that power.

either way, I think he'll lose.. but who knows :shrug:
You mean stock internals cant handle that power right? The stock block itself can handle that kind of power right.:shrug:

99caddysts

Established Member
if this is the same turbosaleen that i am thinking of, i am wondering why he is not going to race him in the turbo saleen. I love the look of it.

If i remember correctly the saleen is a sn95 body with purple colored paint. Wouldn't that car have more of a chance?

Either way, good luck to both of you and keep it safe.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
so my guess is that he's calling u out from a dig thinking u aint gonna hook and thats giving some hope but i think ur gonna destory him.
And for someone that owns a 850rw vette can afford the best tire in the world:rockon:
and he better not show up with a 300 shot cause i seen a camaro use it and wow.:uh oh:

BTW the flames look wayyyyyyyyy better then they did in the pix while the car was in the shop.... i really like them:beer:

go for the kill G:rockon:

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
All G has to do is feather it outta the hole until he can go WOT. IF those HP numbers are correct for both, his car will trap 15+ mph higher in the 1/4. High 120's vs. 140's.

I have nearly the same power difference between my car and my old mans GT (~300rw) and while he can usually get me out of the hole, it's ugly after that.

The real question is whether or not G sucks the paint clean off the GT as he passes it.

Last edited:

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
did the specify the car? maybe he's going to bring out the saleen? But he better have some 300+hp up his sleeve to win this one...

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
99caddysts said:
if this is the same turbosaleen that i am thinking of, i am wondering why he is not going to race him in the turbo saleen. I love the look of it.

If i remember correctly the saleen is a sn95 body with purple colored paint. Wouldn't that car have more of a chance?

Either way, good luck to both of you and keep it safe.

i dont think thats a street car and i think it runs 4's as i heard:shrug:

turbosaleen

Established Member
stangxs said:
doubt it's a stock block, a stock block can't handle that power.

either way, I think he'll lose.. but who knows :shrug:

stone stock long block throtle body to pan .. stock motor..

Users who are viewing this thread