Gas milelage

Pedalpower

Established Member
I have a SVTFocus that I will handing over to my daughter and it looks like I will be getting a Gt 5spd. This is going to be my daily driver and was wondering what my real world highway mileage might be. My Focus ranges between 25-31 depending on if I'm runnin late or I decide to be legal. Thanks for the info in advance.

Xjman1

Established Member
svt2205 said:
Cruising around 70 my 06 GT gets 23 - 25, but this includes a few miles of city driving.

That is pretty nice, make's me consider one even more. Any other real world feedback out there?

adamb258

Established Member
in town i see anywhere from 15-20 depending on my mood (i.e. right foot) and on the highway its from 23-25 depending on speed and ac and stuff like that

Blue Magic

Established Member
low 20's around town. Haven't done a long highway trip yet.I sold my03 SVTF,for a 06 GT. As you probably noticed the window sticker is identical for the SVTF&GT gas mileage. (Although you don't have to run premium ,like the SVTF)

freebass55

Established Member
I get around 20-23, that is both highway and around town. My problem is that I like to get on it, so I could probebly get better mileage if I tried.

Pedalpower

Established Member
Yeah, I noticed a big improvement by shifting 1-4-6 and doing closer to the speed limit. Has anyone tried doing this in their Mustang? I need some reasonable numbers for everyday and who cares on the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread