gauges

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Wideband A/F and fuel pressure are mandatory IMO. Not absolutely crucial but good is a vacuum/boost gauge. I also highly recommend the AeroForce Interceptor digital scan gauge which is extremely versatile.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
The Interceptor plugs into the ODBII port and reads all the parameters monitored by the ECU. It can also be wired to read other parameters such as A/F, fuel pressure, etc. It fits in standard gauge pods. I'll post a pic later. I'm sure you can find pics of my set up if you do a search for post by me with the search term "gauges" or "Interceptor."

nastyl

Established Member
The Interceptor plugs into the ODBII port and reads all the parameters monitored by the ECU. It can also be wired to read other parameters such as A/F, fuel pressure, etc. It fits in standard gauge pods. I'll post a pic later. I'm sure you can find pics of my set up if you do a search for post by me with the search term "gauges" or "Interceptor."

ok thanks i just loooked thru a lil of your posts and i saw the headers one, i was wandering about headers aswell but 500hp is good for about now seeings how i have a future plan for the truck, pics of your setup would be cool, i was looking at having a simple setup for gauges.

Users who are viewing this thread