Gauging Interest 04 Black Cobra

BLKXTC

Established Member
Im thinking of selling my 04 cobra black with chrommies. It has 27,xxx miles on it and is mint with minor chips and marks. I'm thinking of starting a new business so need to let this go sorry no pics but will get some up. I live in Northern Virginia. The mods are jlt cai, bbk twin 65 t.b. No pulley change still stock boost with stock cover. But I have done some work to the suspension. It has a aje k-member with arms, coilover front suspension. QA1 175lb springs with QA1 12 way adj. shocks, upr c/c plates and 12 way QA1 on the rear as well with an IRS brace. The car will come with a set of m/t radials on the rear but have a 2nd set of wheels and tires with nittos on them but one tire is no good. The car also has welded frame ties as well. I have a raptor shift light mounted in a/c vent with 2 lunar gauges(boost,fuel) mounted in bezel around the steering wheel. Also has a pro-50 shifter and fiore firewall adj. and quad. Im looking to try to get $27,000.00obo I don't even know what I should sell for. Im the 2nd owner bought it with 19,xxx on it a 1 year1/2 ago and have reciepts to all the parts that equal out to around $6,000.00 Sorry so long will get pics soon.:read:

BLKXTC

Established Member
Failed to mention the car has a full Bassani kit from mid-length headers to catted x and cat back. The car also comes with a system with amp and capacitor 1 10in alpine type s. I will send pics as soon as I can. Also has tinted taillights and headlamps.

BLKXTC

Established Member
Hey Bosstang94 I work in Leesburg so I could meet you some where to look at the car sorry no pics but don't have a camera so have to borrow one. I also have a stage iv steggy with a 2.93 that would go with it for $500.00 more. The only number I have is here at work so feel free to give me a call just ask for Dennis in the parts dept. (703)443-2220

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread