Gauging Interest: 2009 Shelby GT500 black w/ Ebony Stripes, fully optioned!

S197man

Established Member
Hi, I am gauging interest on selling my 2009 GT500 coupe.

The car has not even been insured yet, it's so new.
$41,000 FIRM

The car stickered for right at $48,000.

Like I said, it is fully optioned. Every possible feature you can buy (nav, sat radio, etc, etc).

Certified check or wired funds only. No bull crap here, please.

You are responsble for shipping. Local folks can pick it up, or have it shipped as well.

*NOTE* The below car is not the actual vehicle. It is another board user's car. Ironically, he has the EXACT same car as me, so I will use his pictures to save me from having to upload mine.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534932&highlight=GT500

Thanks!

Serious folks can PM me.

:burnout:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
*NOTE* The below car is not the actual vehicle. It is another board user's car. Ironically, he has the EXACT same car as me, so I will use his pictures to save me from having to upload mine.

You're kidding right?:rolleyes: GREAT price by the way!!!

Last edited:

S197man

Established Member
all PM's answered.

TERMIN8TR, no I'm not kidding. It's the EXACT vehicle. the only things that are different on those two cars are the vin #'s.

S197man

Established Member
I was posting this for my brother.

I just got off of the phone with him, and he was panicing telling me to take the ad down. :nonono:

He has decided to keep the car for himself. Sorry guys!

Mods can delete this whole thread of you want to.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Glad he decided to keep it, I'm sure he'll enjoy it!

FYI:

I wouldn't make it a habit of using pics of someone elses car for your forsale add, just because you don't want to take the time to upload them! Regardless of how identical they may be.......it just screams SCAM........not saying it was....just saying!

PS
Those are Alloy stripes, not Ebony

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^To add to the FYI

Don't post someone else's car for sale or anything else for that matter.

S197man

Established Member
^To add to the FYI

Don't post someone else's car for sale or anything else for that matter.

Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone by posting someone elses car.

I figured all would be okay since everyone can clearly see who the car belongs to by clicking on the link. It wasn't like I was claiming that that specific car was mine.

If that user didn't want his car to circulate around the internet, he shouldn't have posted his pics to begin with.

It would have been much different if I were to say "This is MY GT500 for sale" . That would be pretty screwed up. However, the owner of that car was given credit, so I don't see what harm was done?

My brother's 500 is just the exact car by chance, so I didn't see what it would hurt.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone by posting someone elses car.

I figured all would be okay since everyone can clearly see who the car belongs to by clicking on the link. It wasn't like I was claiming that that specific car was mine.

If that user didn't want his car to circulate around the internet, he shouldn't have posted his pics to begin with.

It would have been much different if I were to say "This is MY GT500 for sale" . That would be pretty screwed up. However, the owner of that car was given credit, so I don't see what harm was done?

My brother's 500 is just the exact car by chance, so I didn't see what it would hurt.

WOW! so let me know when MY car is for sale

S197man

Established Member
Theres a lot of assholes on this site isnt there!

Yes there is and it is very sad that people have nothing better to do with their lives than nit-pick online classifieds :nonono:

I am glad someone else feels the same way I do. So many un-necessary smart comments. Half of the time, the people who say smart things don’t even know half of the facts (I.E- this thread).

The only reason people get smart online is because of their own inadequacy.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Yes there is and it is very sad that people have nothing better to do with their lives than nit-pick online classifieds :nonono:

I am glad someone else feels the same way I do. So many un-necessary smart comments. Half of the time, the people who say smart things don’t even know half of the facts (I.E- this thread).

Try repeating that to all the people who have been scammed on this site by fake or bullshit online classifieds! I only offered advice to you for future adds, take it how you want!

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member

how is it that someone questioning your car that you are selling "nit-picking?:

1) not even the "actual" car just a link to someone elses car

2) not even YOUR car

stop and think about it for a minute. would you purchase an item that is depicted but not the actual item? a couple of people have given you some very good advice.

Last edited:

S197man

Established Member
how is it that someone questioning your car that you are selling "nit-picking?:

1) not even the "actual" car just a link to someone elses car

2) not even YOUR car

stop and think about it for a minute. would you purchase an item that is depicted but not the actual item? a couple of people have given you some very good advice.

Hmm, lets see.

1) Really? That's not my car? Hmm.. no way. :poke:

The link is there just for reference.. It's saying, "Hey, this is NOT the car, but it looks just like this." It's a visual. It even says in big bold letters : This is NOT my car.

What else do you need? It's not my car. Geez.

2) You think someone is going to agree to buy a GT500 without seeing actual photos? You must be crazy. Hence the title of the thread "GAUGING interest". If I were to get interest, I'd put up some dag photos.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
I was posting this for my brother.

I just got off of the phone with him, and he was panicing telling me to take the ad down. :nonono:

He has decided to keep the car for himself. Sorry guys!

Mods can delete this whole thread of you want to.

you're right, i guess i must have misread your post. at any rate best of luck with your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread