GAYEST mustang ever

Zentenk

Established Member
No way, looks like a Childrens play pen, or a place where you change their diaper. Prolly smells like shit and baby lotion... ****.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: What the hell was he thinking? :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
louis vuitton interior! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

....PFHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

definitely a girl mod, but even most girls would have enough sense not to put that in their mustang.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Some of the comments under the feedback section are pretty funny:

Posted by jlequipped3000gt
Nice Mustang, looks good, sick rims, and cant wait to see the doors, where are you getting them from? can u supply me with a phone # or website please, i am going to be putting some on my 3000GT if i can find them!! Also where did you get your rims from? keep up the good work tho, sick ass mustang. check out my 3000GT when u get a chance.

Posted by huckleberrynigga
dude whats wrong about welding them bad ass doors, im 18 and i can weld anything. your cars sweet any way, i bet it hauls

Posted by cricks2k2honda
amn how much were the seats??????????? check out my 02 civic

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
Ok, That mustang is horrid but what the **** is the deal with the homo comments by everyone.

I thought most people agreed that gay guys had good taste.... and that.... that is some shitty taste. So the car is ****ing ugly, try and pick some better words.

green99_svt

Established Member
if a fricken louie vitton or whatever purse is 1200 bux in that color how much is a complete interior.... unless its fake

he even said "Had to put MyBoi on here Lookin Like a PIMP" what a ***

Last edited:

Big 8

Established Member
Ok so the interior is a bit odd? But I have to agree with the lawman what up with all the homo crap?

I doubt many of the above will read this post but just for one second think about your *** bashing comments. :bash: First off, " I bet he likes to get on his knees" WTF? Of course he would if he were a ***, thats like saying hey this guys a hetorosexual I bet he likes eating some chicks pussy! :shrug: Go ahead you stupid hetorosexual have sex with your girl friend! Would this be an insult to you? I bet this guy likes to have sex with his girl friend. Wow your kidding?

First off these wouldnt be insults, ya dumb ass! So if your going to insult a guy at least think about what your saying. Calling a guy a homo then saying I bet he likes it in the ass, is a given if you truly believe him to be a homo! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread