General question about 03/04 cobra

93Stallion3279

Established Member
If your looking to get into a terminator then your heading in the right direction. The best part about these car IMO is that fact that you can spend a few thousand bucks and go out and beat pretty much* anything on the road. And the fact that they are 4-5 years old you can get into a stock one w/ low miles for around 20K.

That is exactly why I want one because it takes so easily to mods...plus it would be kinda cool to own a 93 cobra and an 03 cobra....Terminator might just be the best mustang ever built

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is exactly why I want one because it takes so easily to mods...plus it would be kinda cool to own a 93 cobra and an 03 cobra....Terminator might just be the best mustang ever built

I feel your passion! LOL! Well, it isn't the best Mustang ever built as far as technology/quality but it IS in my opinion the best bang-for-the-buck Mustang ever built. Maybe the most fun to drive, too. :rockon:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
One thing you will notice if you are driving a Terminator for the first time is your shifting style has to change,...fast! They approach redline so damn fast it's amazing, especially if your comming from and older less powerful model.

Users who are viewing this thread