Ghetto car fight

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'll do some searching later and see if I can find it. I'm sure someone has to have it posted lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I love it!!!
I can see it now, husband and wife sitting at the dinner table discussing their day. "Honey,....how did the car get all banged up?" "Did you call insurance?!?"
Only in da hood boys and girls, only in da hood. LMMFAO

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Insurance won't pay for any of it if they catch wind of this video, and both parties will go to jail, rightfully so.
One can only hope that the video DOES get to the insurance company. Let the fools pay for their own damage. And the idiot in the white SUV can easily catch a charge for assault with a deadly weapon (the vehicle). She tried to run the other woman over. Animals! o_O

Zemedici

Established Member
When the woman in the white vehicle tried to run over the one in the pink shirt, that became attempted murder. Surprised the police aren't involved in this.
One can only hope that the video DOES get to the insurance company. Let the fools pay for their own damage. And the idiot in the white SUV can easily catch a charge for assault with a deadly weapon (the vehicle). She tried to run the other woman over. Animals! o_O

Animals is right. Insanity.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
One of the comments on the YouTube page from ValleyoftheKings64: "I'm an angry woman who just saw a parking space get taken. I get back in my car and start a demolition derby. If you've got cut rate insurance you could be paying for this yourself. So get Allstate where agents keep you protected from mayhem- like me." LOLOL

Mach1Stang

1994 327 Stroker
Established Member
I wonder how that looks on the car fax

"Vehicle involved in Ghetto Car Fight"
"Damage on all 4 corners"
"Airbags did not deploy"

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
^^THIS!
Animals is right.

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
I seriously doubt that their insurance companies are not going to see this footage. Both of those women are likely paying out of pocket. Hell their insurance carriers will probably drop them.

Users who are viewing this thread