Ghey Alert.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
There is no way you can tell me that any real man would wear this crap.

Mantyhose2.hmedium.jpg

Mantyhose Not your mom's pantyhose - Fashion & Beauty - MSNBC.com

Last edited:

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Its simply thinner nylon than under armor. I don't see anyone calling guys who wear under armor gay. The only difference is the thickness and the name.

Wintermute

Banned
Its simply thinner nylon than under armor. I don't see anyone calling guys who wear under armor gay. The only difference is the thickness and the name.

Is that the intent though ? Compression wear has valid uses for men but I dont know if thats what this shit is for.

Edit: read the whole thing, this is ***-wear for sure. Nothing to do with compression for working out.

Last edited:

Thump_rrr

Established Member
What's more ghey than manhose....manhose w/ boat shoes.

I was actually thinking the same thing when I posted.

I have never seen underarmour in the form of pantyhose. Not that I would have gone looking for it either.

I have several of their boxer briefs which are comfortable.
I would stop at long john length for severe cold weather applications.
My idea of severe cold is -10ºF and colder.

Last edited:

Thump_rrr

Established Member
LOL at *** landscaper who was wearing womens pantyhose under his clothes to "keep warm". Sure buddy.
I never took enough interest in what my landscaper was wearing underneath his clothes to ask.
Did you ask your landscaper to show you if he was wearing something sexy for you?

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Is that the intent though ? Compression wear has valid uses for men but I dont know if thats what this shit is for.

Edit: read the whole thing, this is ***-wear for sure. Nothing to do with compression for working out.

Most of what I read had to do with guys wearing them for warmth, muscle support, leg and knee pain/soreness, etc.:shrug:

I was actually thinking the same thing when I posted.

I have never seen underarmour in the form of pantyhose. Not that I would have gone looking fr it either.

I have several of their boxer briefs which are comfortable.
I would stop at long john length for severe cold weather applications.
My idea of severe cold is -10ºF and colder.

Under Armour ® | Men's ColdGear® Base 1.0 Legging | 1004601 | $39.99
The only difference between what football players wear and pantyhose is the thickness of the nylon/polyester and the name.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Most of what I read had to do with guys wearing them for warmth, muscle support, leg and knee pain/soreness, etc.:shrug:

Under Armour ® | Men's ColdGear® Base 1.0 Legging | 1004601 | $39.99
The only difference between what football players wear and pantyhose is the thickness of the nylon/polyester and the name.
Not quite the same thing.
There are 2 distinct differences.
1) no feet
2) they aren't sheer like pantyhose.
Those are similar to my ski undergarments which I have no problems with.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Not quite the same thing.
There are 2 distinct differences.
1) no feet
2) they aren't sheer like pantyhose.
Those are similar to my ski undergarments which I have no problems with.

The fact that they are sheer is only due to how thick they are. Like I said the only difference is the thickness and name.

So, it basically boils down to the feet. You really want to say that what you wear under your ski gear is manly and what these guys wear is gay because one has feet and the other doesn't?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
I am not ashamed to Admit. While in The Marine Corps we would wear pantyhose as a barrier to guard against chiggers in the field. They do have their purpose. A platoon of Marines is hardly ghey. North Carolina woods can be a bitch! If you have never been attacked by chiggers you wouldn't understand just how great pantyhose can be.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
The fact that they are sheer is only due to how thick they are. Like I said the only difference is the thickness and name.

So, it basically boils down to the feet. You really want to say that what you wear under your ski gear is manly and what these guys wear is gay because one has feet and the other doesn't?:lol1::lol1::lol1:
Exactly.
Feet + sheer = Ghey
If you were going to take your ski pants off in a locker room which of these 2 would you rather be wearing?
I know that wearing the underarmour nobody would look twice.
With the mantyhose you would definitely get some ribbing.

opticsplanet_2036_644442337

Mantyhose2.hmedium.jpg

Last edited:

Wintermute

Banned
I am not ashamed to Admit. While in The Marine Corps we would wear pantyhose as a barrier to guard against chiggers in the field. They do have their purpose. A platoon of Marines is hardly ghey. North Carolina woods can be a bitch! If you have never been attacked by chiggers you wouldn't understand just how great pantyhose can be.

What ?? You've never heard the term "gayer than a platoon of marines" ??

Users who are viewing this thread