Ghostbusters?

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
Ok this is serious. I live way out in the sticks, Across the street is a small family Cemetery (maybe 20 Graves). Well today we get a call from the Local Ghosthunters, They have been contacted and evidently someone has been seeing faces rising from the graves right at dark . I have lived here going on 10 years and I have seen nothing ( If I had you can bet your sweet ass this SOB would be for sale in a damn heartbeat). Opinions please.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
giant state puff marshmellow man ftw!

They have some crazy ghost towns in CT ive been meaning to check out. It would have to be dark and me drunk to enjoy it though.

i3ooivl

Established Member
For the small fee of $28,000 i'll take care of them for you. I am a certified ghost buster

images

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
We have a local haunted cemetery near my house that is a huge attraction for all the local paranormal investigators. Sounds similar to the one near you. I didn't 100% believe in ghosts til I went there and experienced it for myself.:shrug:

laidback01

Established Member
i'm scared shitless of ghosts and ghost stories, but they intrigue me to the point where i have to check it out.

Stanged96

Established Member
When you see something that you cannot possibly explain, ghosts are easiest solution. I had a couple strange incidents at a house I was renting that were to weird for words, but it was harmful, just strange... BTW if you can start charging for tours, go for it. More $$$ for parts.

Users who are viewing this thread