Going to the track tonight in Cincinnati, OH

BBriBro

Established Member
I have only been to Edgewater, For those that have also been to Tri-State Dragway, which is better? Which has less people (more runs), which has better traction? Which is cheaper?

Thanks,
Brian

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I run my best times at Tri-State. About 2 tenths faster than Edgewater. Also, you'll get more passes at Tr1-State -VS- Ricewater. 100's of ricers there on Friday nights, the line is very long! I'm pretty sure Tri-State is open this Friday night. They have T&T on Saturday Most of the time. I read a post over on Stangbangerz that said they where open tonight.

Tim

02yellowgt

Brian, though it's been a while since going to edgwater on a friday night I can only speek of the way it was when I was there.. crowded and full of rice kids. think I Made three runs all night the reat of the night I spent in line. I would recommend going on wensday nights not very crowded at all got about 12 15 runs .

Only been to tri state a few times on a saturday afternnon They are about the same in my opinion.

Steve

BBriBro

Established Member
I have been to Edgewater on Wed night last year, I forgot all about that ! But today is Friday and I want to run my car, I may go to Tri State and try it out. They only run till Dusk though, Do they not have lights? too cheap to turn them on for test and tune night?

BBriBro

Established Member
Tri State turned out to be a good choice, as many runs as you want, even though they quit at dusk. They do have lights, but can't run at night, due to some legal concerns with the neighbors. Anyway I ran a new personal best of 12.2@118 I suppose the track is better than Edgwater, but on street tires, I don't stand much of a chance.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Should have used a set of DR's. You would have been in the 11's all day long. You could have been thrown out for not having a cage or Drive shaft loop! LOL

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread