good deal?

speedstreetz

Established Member
ok so im military and I just moved here to germany. I sold my 2011 5.0 before I left because I wanted a boss 302. Ive always heard great things about military car sales on base here, the best being that it is TAX FREE! I went today to get a price, 2013 boss 302, recaro package $46,000 out the door here in germany. does this seem like a good deal? BTW i am not interested in the laguna seca package since I have a kid so this car will have everything but that package.

thanks

FKing1

Established Member
US MSRP is $44,990 for that car.
Depends on your state's sales tax and what about shipping back to US. Is that free for you as a military?
You must do the math.

speedstreetz

Established Member
There is no sales tax. Shipping back to the states is free for one vehicle. Basically MSRP plus $1000 for shipping is what I'm paying now. I have never paid MSRP for a new car. My truck was actually $15000 below lol. But I have never bought a "specialty" car like this either. So MSRP for a 2013 boss 302. Good deal?

SOCOMech

Established Member
You're going through the aafes military sales right? If so, then it doesn't make any sense that you're paying full msrp......that's one of the benefits of using the service, getting the best deal there is. I got my Raptor through there right as they first came out and while everyone else was paying mark up's, I got it for $8500 off msrp. Otherwise, yes, msrp is the going rate for a 13 Boss right now. Some have paid more, other's have said they got 1k off. I got mine for msrp and am expecting it on Tuesday.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I got my '13 Boss for 2k below MSRP with no dealer fee.... There are deals around.... But it took my some phone calls to find it!

LindsayEOD

Established Member
You are kind of in a bad situation with the Boss and using ENCS. They only get a couple and they usually have a lottery for them or the chance to order. When I was attempting to get a '13 GT500, they offered me one at $1000 below sticker, if I won the lottery. I didnt. You also have to remember that some states will still charge you sales tax when you return. Thats a sales tactic that ENCS uses and doesn't tell you that each state is different. Oh, they usually include an extended warranty even if you dont ask for it so that might be why they are above sticker too.

LindsayEOD

Established Member
Damn, I was quoted $1700 for the GT500 extended warranty from them. I guess if you really want it, do it. But you can find a better deal back in the states.

Users who are viewing this thread