Goodbye Cobra :(

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Never had her for sale but was asked this weekend if I would sell it. I was laid off a few months ago and decided 1 less bill was a good thing right now. I was sad seeing her go but the new owner will take good care of her and my friend Frank reminded me that there will be other Cobras. Not nearly as hard to let go as my KB Torch Red 03 was!

So to you Oxford White guys, take good care of them b/c I will be looking for another one down the road! :beer:

009-4.jpg

010-6.jpg

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
very sad... i had to do it also... same situation... you'll get another one and so will i...

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
know the feeling. want a house so a year ago in order to pay off debt I sold my ox white for one less bill. it has helped a ton but I miss it every day.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
sucks! Work is going to be buying me a DD, and it is going to be tough to see it just sit in the garage while I still pay good money per month.....

I made a mistake with my 93' Cobra and hate that I got rid of it everyday! I had soooo much money in that car and then got rid of it when I only owed like 9k on it back in 97' before I got married.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Sad to see it go, Those OW sure are sexy too!

It seems it was the best idea for now though. You will be happy in the long run!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Thanks guys. I guess a lot of yall can relate which is comforting. The good side is I can spend more time loving the Z06 now since I have neglected her for the Cobra a little.

4CEFED

Looters Choice
Established Member
Sorry to hear that man.......must be tough watching your car drive off wondering if they are going to take care of it

twhitey

Established Member
Thanks guys. I guess a lot of yall can relate which is comforting. The good side is I can spend more time loving the Z06 now since I have neglected her for the Cobra a little.

Well I felt bad for you till I read this.

Users who are viewing this thread