got booted yesturday

662rwtq

Established Member
Well guys i went to the track yesturday on a new set of slicks. I had 26s on last but i bought a set of 28s. Weather was good had a pretty strong head wind. so my first pass im trying to dial in the car and the right psi for the new tires track was cold i just burned them down the track and ran an 11.4 at 129. Then my second pass I took a couple pounds out of the tires came out good but i missed a gear and aborted the run. My third run i came out pretty good i was granny shifting the car I mean i was really shifting slow just to see what the car was going to do on the high end if it was going to sway alot or even vibrate cause i didnt balance the wheels i didnt know if when i had them mounted if i should or not.

3rd pass
Reaction 0.138
60ft 1.588
330 4.542
660 7.060
mph1 ?
1000 9.165
1320 10.938
mph2 126.38

after this run then shut me down for no fire jacket or cage i wish i could have made another full pass to really let her rip and maybe come off the 2step i never got to use but ill be back up there

Last edited:

662rwtq

Established Member
Whipple gen1 3.0 upper 4lb lower 60 pounders bap and slicks the car has low 10's in it all day that pass I was just taking it easy dialing it in cause the track prep wasn't good so I didn't rip on it but they stopped me so I'll be back up b4 the seasons done. I'm thinking about comeing down for the shootout at M.I.R

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Whipple gen1 3.0 upper 4lb lower 60 pounders bap and slicks the car has low 10's in it all day that pass I was just taking it easy dialing it in cause the track prep wasn't good so I didn't rip on it but they stopped me so I'll be back up b4 the seasons done. I'm thinking about comeing down for the shootout at M.I.R

you should...AWESOME track prep and awesome track....youll be able to go all out too!

nice run!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Bring that beast down and see how it really runs. Boy a 1.58 60' and you weren't even trying is pretty damn good. I'd love to see it actually launch.

crazy8smokey

Established Member
that sucks man --I always try to sneak by---what seems to work...I go to the big events and their so busy they don't notice me

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Congrats on the 10 man! They broke my balls at LVD as well and tossed me. First pass off the trailer 2.0 60ft I left off idle and went 10.4@141 on pump gas and the official came out and gave me an ear full! lol

Come to MIR, Ill be heading there for the event. Cant wait!

662rwtq

Established Member
Yea Dave I was on my street tune I was gonna throw the torco tune in after that shake down pass but didn't even have a chance

Users who are viewing this thread