Got my hood and bumper painted!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
very nice, Ive seen that car in person a few days after harry got it. I sold him a bbk mid pipe.. Looks much better than that saleen bumper that was all chipped up and stuff.... Nice work..

Yup Harry had intended to put a Cobra bumper on there I'm glad you finally did. Looks bad ass man congrats :)

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Oh and to the OP... how'd the shipping go with Greyhound? I hadn't heard back and completely forgot to ask you about it! I have to respray that Saleen front as well.. I was going to try to buff it... until it got hooked on a metal spike holding down a cement block. Ripped it right off and drug it across the pavement. Now it's scuffed beyond belief, LOL =[

Good news is my sideskirts and rear bumper were already going in for paint, so it wont be much more to add this into the mix.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Any pics of the underside of the hood?
Did it get painted? just curious. It's not "finished", right?

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Oh and to the OP... how'd the shipping go with Greyhound? I hadn't heard back and completely forgot to ask you about it! I have to respray that Saleen front as well.. I was going to try to buff it... until it got hooked on a metal spike holding down a cement block. Ripped it right off and drug it across the pavement. Now it's scuffed beyond belief, LOL =[

Good news is my sideskirts and rear bumper were already going in for paint, so it wont be much more to add this into the mix.
The shipping cwas slow but Ifinally got it. That sucks that that happened to your bumper. I had to pay 400 bucks to get the bumper and hood painted. They had to strip all the old paint off the bumper.

Any pics of the underside of the hood?
Did it get painted? just curious. It's not "finished", right?

I don't have any pics of he underside right now.Everything is painted, thats what the pics are of. Yes its finished...the exterior atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread