Got my Terminator's replacement!!!

raw23062

Established Member
Hold on to your hat!!! She'll set you back in the seat!!!!

2012-02-22_09-50-01_449.jpg

2012-02-22_09-49-36_987.jpg

Went from over 700hp to 35hp diesel!!

Also picked up this just to have something else to play with..(told the wife I needed a 1 ton to pull the tractor with....that it would be too hard on our Excursion.) ;-)

2012-02-22_12-35-04_746.jpg

2012-02-22_12-34-30_274.jpg

I miss the Cobra a little but I sure do get to play with this more!! And no fear of tickets! :rockon:

raw23062

Established Member
Azure Blue.... what size tires you running on the back? Joking

Currently looking for a large DR for it.....:lol:

love the way those old trucks look!

Thanks man, yeah me too. I've actually been looking for a 95-97 Reg Cab F-350 for years! I wanted one that was stock and had the big block in it. Just happened to find it the same weekend I bought the tractor....told the wife it was fate!

raw23062

Established Member
What are you gonna do with that thing?

I overheard my wife talking to a friend on the phone and I believe she put it something like "He's going to dig holes just so he can fill them in..."

Actually, I live on some land that needs a bunch of dirt moved, brush cleared, and a long road that I've already graded. It's going to get a bunch of use. She had to pull me off of it already one night this week. :thumbsup:

F8L BYT

Established Member
You might be a redneck if............. Haha jk man both look like they will entertain ya!

raw23062

Established Member
I like the color :) lol.

:thumbsup:

You might be a redneck if............. Haha jk man both look like they will entertain ya!

You know....that's a pretty damn popular comment I'm hearing....

Hahaha at the azure blue comment. Very clean truck for sure. Always loved the older body styles.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Thanks man, me too!

Is that the clean low mileage f350 that was posted on here last week that was an ebay find?

No it isn't. Was local to me.

Great buy.. Who bought the car?

A guy from Wisconsin bought it. Wanted it so bad he drove 20 straight hours and showed up with an enclosed construction trailer!

This was good! Lol

Nice F-series my friend. Rare to find em in decent shape anymore. Guessing it has the best diesel Ford ever made, 7.3?

Thanks man! No, I really wanted the big block 460.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Now all you have to do is pull the motor, build it, swap it into a Fox and you'll be set.

Users who are viewing this thread