Got Outta a Ticket

ChickOnNoS

~*~Joe Mamma~*~
Established Member
*sigh* Im too good :D So im driving in St.Louis County tonight (much different from the city, cops are asses out there) and Im like shiiiiit my friend's gotta be ome in like 5 mins otherwise shes screwed for going out this weekend right...so anyways, Im 20 mins away from her house and I got 5 mins... speed limit's 35...you do the math. So Im going 60 in a 35..actually got up to 70 a couple times.. and all the sudden, i see the lights comin after me. So Im like shiiit this tickets gonna break me. So the cop comes up and does the normal stupid cop shit:"Do you know how fast you were going?" blah blah blah. Well he goes back to the cop car to check my registration and my friends like "dude, he was totally staring at your boobs!" hehe good thing for tight shirts lol So im like haha sweet, I can play on this..sooooo :-D He comes back and i work up a couple fake tears and make up this huge bs lie about being from the city and I don't know where I am and I have to get my friend home and *sob sob sob* Well, the cops a pretty young guy..kinda studly if i do say so myself lol and hes like "Aww babe it's ok, i completely understand how it feels to be lost and not know where you're going..blah blah blah" so finally hes like "Ok Kaycee, when the traffics clear, im gonna turn off my lights so you'll know its ok to go, then you're gonna get on so n so highway and go this way..drive a little slower, alright babe?"HA hehe sucks to be guys with no boobs and not being able to cry your way out of a good $200 ticket :D :D just thought id share hehe

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
I got out of a ticket the other day from a local police department, I was doing 105 in a 50....test driving my buddies new WS6..hehe.. and got out of that one, it nice to have a police officer walk up and then just pretty much turn around when he see's the badge in your wallet...I know, I know, it was stupid fast but it was like 1230 in the morning on a deserted 4 lane road, so spare me the oh my god thats to fast speach.....But to have boobs would make it much quicker...:D

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by ChickOnNoS
and Im like
in like 5 mins
So Im like shiiit
my friends like
So im like haha sweet
and hes like "Aww babe it's ok,
so finally hes like

So like, is everybody like, from like the valley...like in this story I mean? LOL:-D

OK...lemme share my story. First month I'm out on the road, I pull over this car that totally blew a stop sign..never even tapped the brakes to make the brakelights come on. I walk to to the car and there is a young girl driving, another young girl in the passenger seat. I ask if she knows why I pulled her over she says no. I ask for her info and as she hands it to me she starts crying. "My dad is gonna kill me, I'm gonna be late etc.etc." boo hoo hoo. Me being a new guy on the street, not yet jaded by the normally cynical view of police officer....actually start to feel bad for her. I end up giving her a written warning and kick her loose. The next night, I go into a local resteraunt with 2 friends, and here is the girl in the booth next to me. When I came in she didn't see me, but I saw her. She is gigglin with her friends when the one says "Hey tell them how you got outt of that ticket last night!!" She proceeds to tell the other girls about how some cop pulled her over, and she said "I just turned on the tears and he let me go...it works every time!" They all had a good laugh. Since then, every girl who has shed a tear has gotten a ticket....without fail.

BTW I got the same girl a week later at the same stop sign, she turned them on again. I said "Turn off the dears dear, it won't work this time." I proceeded to advise her it would be wise to pay attention to who was around when she told her story about turning on the tears. What was REALLY funny was about a year later when I pull over a car at the SAME stop sign....it's her again in a different car. She didn't make a peep...lol.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Hillie that is too funny. You should have said hello to her after she told the story and said "now it is time for a new act, dear!"

When I was working the road, 10 years ago, we had a general rule: The prettier/sexier the female. the more times she has already gotten off, so this time she gets written!

I always used to let the not so pretty/sexy girls go with a written warning, because I figured they needed a break:p

I once pulled a woman over and her story was really believable, about getting home to "nurse" her baby and the baby wont take a bottle, yada yada, crap. With her license she gave me an F.O.P. card, actually from one of my buddies. I asked her if she had been pulled over in the past six months and she said no. Got back to the unit and looked at her license and F.O.P. card and saw the F.O.P. card had noted three other stops in the past three months for the same violation.

I gave her the summons and told her how cops write on the back of F.O.P. and P.B.A. cards to indicate violations that they have gotten away with before.

Needless to say, she had to come up with a new story!

ChickOnNoS

~*~Joe Mamma~*~
Established Member
Re: Re: Got Outta a Ticket

Originally posted by hillie16

So like, is everybody like, from like the valley...like in this story I mean? LOL:-D

ok ya know what......SHUT UP:cuss: .... *tear,sniff sniff* some cops are so mean... :cryying: lol jus playin, believe me, ive gotten my share of tickets just by bein like screw it, i cant get outta this one...but hey now, a 17yr old chick, tryin to buy her own car..errrrr truck and still pay insurance and save up for college? i really dont need a raise in my insurance and pay off a speeding ticket right now :bored: grr anyways....WOOHOO I ONLY SAID LIKE ONCE!!! :D l8r

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Got Outta a Ticket

Originally posted by ChickOnNoS

ok ya know what......SHUT UP:cuss: .... *tear,sniff sniff* some cops are so mean... :cryying: lol jus playin, believe me, ive gotten my share of tickets just by bein like screw it, i cant get outta this one...but hey now, a 17yr old chick, tryin to buy her own car..errrrr truck and still pay insurance and save up for college? i really dont need a raise in my insurance and pay off a speeding ticket right now :bored: grr anyways....WOOHOO I ONLY SAID LIKE ONCE!!! :D l8r

KaYcEe, you could always take the
"Polish Breathalizer!":D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Re: Re: Got Outta a Ticket

Yes actually she is from the valley, the Mississippi valley.:p

ChickOnNoS

~*~Joe Mamma~*~
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Got Outta a Ticket

Originally posted by Blackgeetee

Yes actually she is from the valley, the Mississippi valley.:p

what are you STALKING me now??? lol oh wait..its in my profile..well..nm then..

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Got Outta a Ticket

Originally posted by sohowcome
ROFL!!!!!!!!

eheheh

man I need a set of boobs.........

Zach, borrow your wife's boobs, if she will let you:p

What you "need" is a set of balls:D :p

Sorry, Zach, I had to, the opening was there, but I will still let you drive the 87conv.:p

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Got Outta a Ticket

Originally posted by FordSVTFan

Zach, borrow your wife's boobs, if she will let you:p

What you "need" is a set of balls:D :p

Sorry, Zach, I had to, the opening was there, but I will still let you drive the 87conv.:p
LOL man I walked into that one heheh........ I would be honored to drive the '87

Users who are viewing this thread