Got Scammed! Need Legal Advice And Any Information On This Guy!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Why don't ou give him the account number that you opened up specifically for the transfer? Maybe he will transfer all the money back to you?

Anything he sends your way is better than what you have now which is nothing, without a bill of sale or signed title.

This x 100000000000000000000000

SVT GI

Established Member
The guy looks sleezy... I don't have a good feeling about this. He's gonna spend all the money, it will become a civil case, and you will wait 25years to collect 50.00 I know cause I went through it myself. I pray you get this made right, cause he doesn't look like the kind of guy who will do the right thing. I hope I am wrong

Yeah me too. Sorry about your situation. I'm trying to keep it positive. The wierd thing is the guy still txt's me off and on.

This x 100000000000000000000000

LOL...I did!

Hey_Its_Cole

Established Member
You are in the Military correct? Why don't you go talk to the JAG officers. They can probably give you some better advice.

Spoolx

Established Member
I am in PSL, let me know if I can help. Obviously I wont do anything illegal but will scout for you. I hate thieves.

SVT GI

Established Member
You are in the Military correct? Why don't you go talk to the JAG officers. They can probably give you some better advice.

I did that as well. Basically file the report with the Sheriff's office and wait. Not much help unless it is something base related.

I am in PSL, let me know if I can help. Obviously I wont do anything illegal but will scout for you. I hate thieves.

Thanks man. Black 01 Lightning, lowered, dark tinted windows, stock wheels, rain guards on side windows. And as of 4 days ago, had about 3 or 4 grey primered spots on the front hood and bumper area. If you see it, let me know.

mnewxcv

Established Member
hope this is made right for you OP. cant stand to see threads like this. Makes me lose faith in people... but then the faith comes back when i see all these posts haha

SVT GI

Established Member
hope this is made right for you OP. cant stand to see threads like this. Makes me lose faith in people... but then the faith comes back when i see all these posts haha

Thanks bud, the amount of support here is second to none!

UPDATE: THE TRUCK WAS JUST SPOTTED 10 MINS AGO AT HIS UNCLES HOUSE BY ANOTHER MEMBER.

His uncle is the one repairing the dent on the hood and was outside sanding on it. Spencer was not around :mj: At least I know the truck is still around.

SVT GI

Established Member
He may actually be getting it fixed for you. I would be skeptical as well.

That is not even in discussion with us anymore. He says he just wants to give my money back (still hasn't for a week)

Probably getting it fixed to re-sell to someone else for more $$$, then give me my money back :shrug: wishfull thinking.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Where did you see it for sale?

Maybe one of us locally could act like we wanted to buy the truck also and see if he will bite. I'm only about 30 minutes from stuart

SVT GI

Established Member
Where did you see it for sale?

Maybe one of us locally could act like we wanted to buy the truck also and see if he will bite. I'm only about 30 minutes from stuart

It was on autotrader....It's gone now. I had one of my troops do the same thing when this whole deal started getting sketchy. The guy actually responded honestly and said a deal was in the works and would get back to him if the buyer (me) backed out. He hasn't contacted my troop.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
has this guy been seen around a trailer park? Ive got to find the thread but Im pretty sure there was a dude with a black Lightning in that area ripping people off for parts over on lightningrodder...just wondering if it might be the same guy.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
has this guy been seen around a trailer park? Ive got to find the thread but Im pretty sure there was a dude with a black Lightning in that area ripping people off for parts over on lightningrodder...just wondering if it might be the same guy.

Sonic Blue lightning and he was in Hallendale.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
As another guy in the service, I def can understand ur restraint. To easy to crack skulls and jeopardize your position. Hopin u get ur money back bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVT GI

Established Member
Thanks for all the support guys! Sucks I can't login here on my Gov computer at work.

The only update I have: He has had my account info for longer than 24 hrs and still has not transferred my money. After blowing up his phone with txt's, I got a reply back today saying "OK, I said I would do it. So I'm going to. I'm at work at the moment".

Seeing as how you can transfer money 24/7 either online or by phone, I don't see what the damn problem is! He is stalling for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread