Got spanked by a modded cobra last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is the thread that never ends......
oh it goes on and on my friend....
Some people started posting, posting just because...

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Yeah, really...can we talk a little more about this Cobra...and this Lightning...on the SVT site? :burnout:

Blonde, your pretty...Gladiator...your lucky bro...but sheesh...go to the pics and vids section!!

Good call LeeAnn :thumbsup:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
chris whats up with your girl's arm? looks like its missing? was she moving it at the time of the pic?

I'm back, sorry for the delay. I was pinching her so she jerked her arm when the pic was taken.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
This is an all BS thread. If we end it, someone else will just add something. At least it's not a 'poll'. LeAnn, let's see some fresh ones of you. :D :poke: :lol:

rmgtc01

Established Member
Gladiator said:
you sound jealous...... as far as being a ASS MAN im all about it too, if you think she looks good there you shoudl see her ass! yum yum cum gemme some!

:beer: yeah, so where is that pic and how do you have these pics. Are you guys dating or just "wink wink" friends.
Anywho, lets see that pic, even if it only stays up for a little bit or email it to me.

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
lock.jpg

had to get at least 1 post in here. I would post pics of my girlfriend, but I have grease under my finger nails... :D

Back on topic, '03 cobras have traction problems just as the L does.. good tires and a good driver make the differnece. we have the advantage with an auto though...

Last edited:

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Since everyone else is doing it. This is us at FFW richmond last year. She's gonna kill me cause she says she looks horrible in this picture.
wODU0MzI3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread