Gotta love DUI's

Ginsu

Established Member
Even though the reports are time consuming I love popping drunks!!!! Last night I got one that blew a .209 and .201. This guys FST was great, thank you God that I had a working camera in my car! Great video evidence if he tries to fight it which he told me he would at the jail. Go figure! I made sure I wrote a long detail report, turned out to be about 6 pages, not including the driver impairment card, state test results and intial saw drunk arrest same cover.

The reports are kind of a pain as a beat car because obviously calls are priority and having to stop when I get a dispatch. My goals is to get on my departments DUI task force.

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Nice job Ginsu, I was on a ride-along about two weeks ago and we popped a guy for .29, It was great, the guy fell asleep when we walked back to the car to run his DL information. He kept saying he loved the police cause they got the drunks off of the road. Luckily around here you stay in until the reports are done...even if your the beat car, the other cars just handle your calls, or if there is a detention aide working they do all the processing and what not, all you have to fill out is the report narrative.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Ginsu

The reports are kind of a pain as a beat car because obviously calls are priority and having to stop when I get a dispatch. My goals is to get on my departments DUI task force.

Ginsu,

Nice Pop.

Around here, the patrol units stay in patrol. Paperwork gets done later.

We call that annoyance "Overtime!"

Stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread