Grabber blue 03 cobra finaly!!

MoNsTeR WhIPPlE

Established Member
I know man thax.... Just piks right now of it no motor.. But soon she will hit the street different wheels!!! Cant decide on a black wheels any suggestions????!

Cobreezy

Established Member
That color is beautiful! It's starting to give me some inspiration! Can't wait to see more pics. :rockon:

BTW, what's the grabber blue paint code? Did it cost a lot of coin?

MoNsTeR WhIPPlE

Established Member
8571683c.jpg

i dont wann brag but i think i hold the SIKKEST SVT TAT IN THE NATION!!! i woulf love the feed back... is this shit sikk or wat??

MoNsTeR WhIPPlE

Established Member
6494b8d4.jpg

well guys i need more feed backmy xar is almost don... i cant decide if i should leave the spoiler and hood black cause of the black top and black wheels im getting or just have everyghing grabber blue?? THANX GUYS!

3Laser3

Established Member
The grabber blue looks great, however, the whole car needs to be grabber blue. I don't like the black spoiler; it doesn't look right.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Without a doubt paint the hood and spoiler blue to match the car! The color looks great on the car btw! You should get some stainless cobra bumper inserts for the rear bumper too. Check out some different True Forged wheels for the car as well. I think chrome would look a lot better than black on the blue. What's the specs on the motor build? Whipple 3.4 or bigger?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread