gsxr 750 of course for fun

boosted99si

Established Member
please dont think that im thinking i can take a gsxr 750 from an roll.....i was riding beside this guy and his bike was really nice all silver custom painted and extended chrome wheels ETC. well i punch it a few times just to see him get on it cause i love watching them take off...well we pull up to a light and i roll down my window and tell him that its a really nice lookin bike he says yeah you're car looks sweet well i thank him and he says how about we run it for fun....i was like why not so we starts to rev up and i just punch it when the light turns green i spin for a second but then catch traction and he's pulling SO HARD ON ME....at about 70 we're staying about even difference or atleast i think then he shuts it down and turns right and gives me the thumbs up....anybody else raced a bike what kinda bike in what kinda car how'd it go lemme know

Azar

Established Member
My buddy in a DSM did....the dude did a friggin wheelie as he was smoking my friend. One of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life. I don't know what make/model (not a bike dude) but it was awesome, and fast!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I had an '04 R1 before the Cobra...it was mean as hell, never lost on it, except to a modded Busa...I ran a few Vipers on the highway and a modded 911 Turbo...there just isnt anything that's gonna run with a bike, unless you've got 700rwhp...good death :beer:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
I had an '04 R1 before the Cobra...it was mean as hell, never lost on it, except to a modded Busa...I ran a few Vipers on the highway and a modded 911 Turbo...there just isnt anything that's gonna run with a bike, unless you've got 700rwhp...good death :beer:

Run with liter bikes is what you meant to say.

In my friends built + blown 600+ rwhp cobra raced a Hayabusa and a honda 9 something from a dead stop, busa put about 2 cars on the cobra to the nexted stop light which was about a 1/8th or so (cobra left very black tire marks for about 300 ft, that made a diffrence).

Bikes rock, I would be very pleased if I could stay within a few cars of a 600 when I put my s/c on.

whinin03cobra

Established Member
we have alot of bike vs car races around here on the streets. mostly f-bods.. not too many fast stangs run around but they are all about 11.60- 10.50 cars and 600's are nothing.. 750's are decent races 900's are good for the 10 second cars...

HyperHoHo1

Established Member
I've raced a few bikes. The 600s are easy kills even the modded ones. the 900-1000+ ccs are the ones that are ridiculously fast. I think racing a bike is one of the most exciting races, especially when you're racing one in a car! I'd like to get a bike some day.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
750s arent slouches due to the fact that they weigh about as much as a 600, and have 15-25hp more to 'em. That adds up when the bike weighs about 360lbs dry.

And my buddy in his 94 Cobra raced an Kawa ZX-9 and a Honda 929 one night that are friends of ours. Dead stop, both guys wheelied and were gone before my buddy even got 20' beyond the light. Now both of 'em are pushin modded Busa's and are raping people left and right.

Last edited:

HyperHoHo1

Established Member
MadHandle8169 said:
That's not fair you have a Supra. You don't count! Just kidding awesome numbers! What turbo are you running?

67GTQ DBB with a .68 hotside with 4" downpipe/midpipe, which helps a lot!

I've raced a 600cc with a stroker kit, cam, exhaust, and maybe some other mods...I dont really remember since I dont know much about bikes. That time I was running 22 psi and we did a 40 mph roll with me giving him a one car lead. I pull even with him right in the beginning and pull about 1 car on him at about 90 mph. Then after that I just keep pulling away harder and harder.

I also raced a GSXR1000 before which was stock. This was done at 28 psi of boost. He gave me about a 2 car lead and the jump....he couldn't catch me. At about 150-160 mph he was well behind some lengths, not sure how much but pretty far away. We did another race lining up at 40 mph even. He jumped on me and pulled away. We raced up to about 120 and he was about 2-3 cars ahead of me, not gaining anymore.

I knew both of the bikers, so I knew they weren't sandbagging my ass haha. I actually have the race with me and the modded 600 on video! I'd like to race another 1000cc with my boost turned up more :) It's always a lot of adrenaline racing bikes!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread