GT-R vs Z06

sfadchi

Established Member
We went to the track last night, but without even getting a run in they shut it down to only the 1/8th mile. So we all decided to get out of there. I ran my buddy on the way home in is C6Z.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cdkry8lvXU"]YouTube - Bizspeed C6 Z06 vs 09 GT-R[/nomedia]

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh snap!

You sure he wasnt in the wrong gear? REVERSE MAYBE? :D

Is that the guy with the intake only silver c6z with 360 forged rims?

Car is running strong man!

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, it's Bobby!

Oh man thats no good for me :uh oh:

I raced him, back when i was down there, the only race i didnt get on video.

I guess i know how disgustingly bad my car will get pulled if we ever happened to race :(

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
GOOD KILLS...but the gtr is boring

I am sure you are saying this from personal driving experience, because everyone I have heard that has driven one said that they are a handful. You should find someone that has one and have them take you around a road coarse and tell me the 1.5G's they will be pulling "is boring".

sfadchi

Established Member
I am sure you are saying this from personal driving experience, because everyone I have heard that has driven one said that they are a handful. You should find someone that has one and have them take you around a road coarse and tell me the 1.5G's they will be pulling "is boring".

:rockon:

obZidian

Established Member
So you should be closer to 540awhp now?

Was the Z on bald 20" tires? INVO's. Have you run that red R35 GTR with the BOV?

I don't they're boring but the paddle shifters is something I don't car much for. I've driven one before and other Hi-Per. paddle cars and I just cannot get away that they are not fun.

Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
They pull 1.5 G's? Damn. Cool race though. I'm surprised that it went that way though, but still cool.

mr2cam

Established Member
They pull 1.5 G's? Damn. Cool race though. I'm surprised that it went that way though, but still cool.

When Top Gear tested it I believe Jeremy Clarkston said the reader was at 1.5G's through a corner, it was enough to through his neck out of wack :thumbsup:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
i think the gtr is a killer car....i just PERSONALLY don't care for an automatic or paddle shifter. the car needs a true clutch and manual for me to consider one "not boring". my left foot needs to be entertained

venomws6

Established Member
Great runs your car pulls freaking hard but stock well driven C6 ZO6 will run 122-128mph
in 1/4 just liked your car..
Did the owner ever take to ZO6 to the track? I just can't believe you pulled that hard on CAI C6zo6 you even gave him the hit :eek:

Oh for the memer who said GTR are boring did ever drive one?? I drove a couple of GTRs from stock to 600awhp even though I like Manual but the car is VERY FUN to drive.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Good kill. I need to run Bobby, or a stock Z06.

Sfadchi, you need to run my buddies 09 GTR. Same mods as you, minus the KN filters.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
When Top Gear tested it I believe Jeremy Clarkston said the reader was at 1.5G's through a corner, it was enough to through his neck out of wack :thumbsup:

I was thinking that the neck injury was staged, like a prop as part of the show, kinda like they had the ford fiesta be part of an amphibian assault by the brits... :-D

Good kill. I need to run Bobby, or a stock Z06.

Sfadchi, you need to run my buddies 09 GTR. Same mods as you, minus the KN filters.

What are you running? Ill be down in S FL in a few, I might be interested in a run....:rockon:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Kenne Bell Mach 1, 11lbs of boost.

Oh shit :uh oh:,

I just ran a really healthy mach 1 with a eaton blower, 4.10s and all bolt ons from 45-140ish and he was a had full.....

But sure we can give it a try, if you are down.. :beer:

Any pics of the ride?

Users who are viewing this thread