gt3 vs 1000rr vs r1

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
i would not be riding my bike around that guy. the guy in the porsche was driving stupid

SRNA

Established Member
The guys on the bikes were fools enough, but the Porsche guy took the stupid cake.

trottlebody

Established Member
That looked like a hell of alot of fun, and the guy did drive the shit outta the car...However, that was about THE MOST reckless driving I have ever seen.

Last edited:

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
wow would never do that with bikes f-that one of them goes down... screw that u would run them over... not for me

1.8t

Established Member
I have a feeling everyone involved in this video will be selected for extinction by stupidity.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Wow. That was some ridiculously insane/dangerous/stupid driving. But you have to admit, those guys have to use a wheelbarrow to carry their balls around.

G-STANG

Established Member
Wow. That was some ridiculously insane/dangerous/stupid driving. But you have to admit, those guys have to use a wheelbarrow to carry their balls around.

I agree, those guys were insane driving and riding like that.

jleews6

Established Member
They will be roadkill soon. I just hope they dont take an innocent person with them.

Autobahn= my fav sign balls to the wall,
DSC00013.JPG

Last edited:

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
damn that was crazy. for u guys that dont ride, lemme tell u that riding at those speeds on the steets is absolutely crazy. then add the traffic and a crazy porsche to the mix and its just hell full throttle. i liked that the riders turned it up a notch and checked out. crazy driver.... just enjoying his car i guess lol

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
checkin out

A good rider could check out at will as they did just to prove it.Dumb place for such riding IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread